Hisense HR6VFF280D / HR6VFF280SD

Hisense HR6VFF280D / HR6VFF280SD

HR6VFF280D (White), HR6VFF280SD (Stainless Steel)

ChrisHobart, TAS

Good but drawers dont fit correctly

Purchased 2 of these some time ago and very happy with the freezers storage and coldness however the larger drawers dont fit correctly and have fallen and now i have cracked and broken drawers - very poor engineering.

liz

lizMerrylands 2160

Troubled

I have a brand new freezer the problem is I can’t get the second shelf/ draw in
It has 2 grooves in the side of the freezer and 2 nibs on he draws but I’m really struggling to line it up to go in as it has to go in on an angle

Purchased in September 2020.

Ian D

Ian DSydney, NSW

Extremely Disappointing Quality

Purchased in September 2020 at The Good Guys.

Upright Freezers

Find out how Hisense HR6VFF280D / HR6VFF280SD compares to other Upright Freezers

Peta

PetaFar North Queensland, QLD

Freezer is great compared to my matching fridge

Bought the freezer in December and it has been so great not a problem at all. Keeps everything frost free and works very well on -22c deep freeze. Only issue is the plastic door covers in the freezer can be a little figety to close

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $869.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Peta, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

ajb

ajbTasmania

Great Freezer, easy to organise frozen goods.

Nice design, very quiet. Good use of shelving with several buckets you can stock readily, and 2 top shelves with a fold down plastic flap to keep cold air in. Good use of freezer space, am very happy with it.
Haven't bought this brand before, but my Mum has had this same sized Hisense All freezer & matching All Fridge next to it for 4 years and she is happy with them.
It has a good range of temperatures to set, and a warning sound if power had gone off. It is easy to open and is well designed. Frost Free also so no defrosting.
I would happily buy another. Had for 3 months - will update if anything changes.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $870.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Ajb, Thank you for the great review we are happy you love our products as much as we do.

HarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drawers

Bought this 3 yrs ago only to find drawers drop of slides because of incorrect size and kept ringing hisense but got no answer when back to retailer they kept telling me to ring manufacturer

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

HotelathomeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 years and it stopped working

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for $751.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with one of our products. If you can provide me with your Hisense reference number I can look into it for you further, as compressor faults is not something that is repairable.

Hotelathome

The reference number is 101696999.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, I believe the outcome has been advised to you now.

Zana

ZanaSydney, NSW

Large freezer with ample storage

The freezer is large and holds a lot. The ice trays are small but handy. The drawers are large and deep and the 2 shelves at the top are also very useful. Can’t believe we went without this for so long.

Purchased in April 2020 at Billy Guyatts.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Zana, thank you for the great review, have a wonderful weekend.

Bev

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love It

I absolutely love this upright freezer.
If I wanted to complain, I would suggest a light in the freezer would be nice.
The 2 slide covers are awkward but I leave them open.
I had a Kelvinator previously but was not prepared to pay the extra $1500 for a light.
The Kelvinator drawers are all awkward to open and are very cheap.
I am really happy with this freezer.
I have only had it a couple of months.
Time will tell.

Purchased in November 2019.

Chris A.

Chris A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stopped freezing. Not happy.

Purchased new from Good Guys in May, 2015. Now in July, 2019 after only 4 years the top half of the freezer doesn't freeze. Obviously not meant to last for long. Don't buy Hisense.

Purchased in May 2015.

Pollyfodder

PollyfodderNorth Queensland, QLD

Beautiful freezer

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $765.00.

Coops

CoopsHobart, TAS

Upright is the best!

We upgraded from a chest freezer! Chose the 280l model to compensate for the lost space. So much easier to find items, and you can use each shelf for different items. Suggest the 280l is equivalent to a 200-220l chest freezer. had it for 2 months, works great, no issues.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $674.00.

pebble

pebbleWA, 6530

So much better than a chest freezer

Purchased in January 2019 at RetraVision for $800.00.

Fixed draw problem

Trouble with 3rd draw from bottom. Kept dropping off runners at front. Cut a peice of fibreglass rod 34.5 centremeters long and 10 millimeters in diameter has a grove it fits in now no problems. Hope this may help others with this problem. Could also use a peice of dowel wood.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Lance H

Lance HPerth

This is an excellent freezer

A solid well built freezer with temperature display in the door,which is a very handy feature. All the pull out drawers are of a very sturdy material.
Another plus is that it has a 3 year warranty, also has a ice dispenser inside which is very handy in the summer. Fast freeze option is a bonus.
We are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Damascus

DamascusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved it but only lasted 9 months

The design of the storage space is great. At 9 months ours simply stopped freezing - the motor was humming and lights working, but was not chilling. 7 days after reporting the problem (& follow-ups) we are still waiting to hear from a Hisense tech, let alone have a visit. We lost all the contents and still have no freezer.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
SelRap

SelRap

Great

This product is amazing. Keeps food at it’s best. Good quality and recommend to anyone needing to put this item in their beautiful kitchen. Had cyclone a year or two ago and kept food cool for few days. Didn’t open it to often and did really well. Good product to work.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Lyn Hawkins

Lyn HawkinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good freezer - good value for the price

Good value for money. The ice tray is a winner.
The shelf covers open upwards then slide along a slot. The covers take up more room than I thought so the internal storage space is less than our previous freezer of much the same nominal volume. The covers are also a bit 'clunky' so don't slide well. Maybe the next model will have sleeker covers which would do the same job of keeing the cold in when you open the door.
Given that the covers do help with the efficient running as it seems to work much more efficiently than our Westinghouse did.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Sandy and Stephen

Sandy and StephenSydney

Great buy

This single upright fridge turned out to be better than I thought I waited up against the Westinghouse but chose this fridge even though it was slightly thinner I felt the quality in the shelving was better and more sturdy since buying it I have realised I had way more space than I thought I'm glad I didn't buy the larger Westinghouse. With great study interior and ample space child lock and Temperature Control display this fridge is an absolute winner and my electricity bill has actually improved which just goes to show my old LG upside down fridge was costing more to run very happy with my purchase extremely happy with the quality it's interior quality is better than both Westinghouse and LG in my opinion which I've previously owned.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
George

George

Happy

Quite happy with this fridge. It has two draws at the bottom "double crispers". It has a LED screen on the front that shows how cool the fridge is at any given time, a pretty useless feature really, but we brought it anyhow because it was the right size for out kitchen.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018