Hisense HR6VFF280D / HR6VFF280SD

Hisense HR6VFF280D / HR6VFF280SD Questions & Answers

HR6VFF280D (White) and HR6VFF280SD (Stainless Steel)

6 questions from our users

AnneTasked

HR6VFF280D (White)

my 280lt freezer which is only 12mths old with flapson top 2 shelves has just broken the slide for one of the flaps, can the freeZer operate efficiently with this being broken

Hi Ann,
Yep, sure can.
One has on more than several occasions left the inner plastic doors open without consequence.
Give the folks at Hisense a call on
1800 447 367
And they'll put you on to where you can get spares.

AnneT

Thank you Pollyfodder for your answer, as it's still under waranty I'll see how I go

arthur cowlingasked

HR6VFF280D / HR6VFF280SD

what is the power consumption

Pollyfodder

Hi Arthur, how are you sir?
The power consumption for these freezers is 3 1/2 stars if one sets the temperature to -19° Celcius.
That is 253 Kwh per year at a cost of only $98.20 per year!
Hope this helps Arthur :)

pebble
pebble

My Freezer says 353kWh / year. 3 star rating
model HR6VFF280D purchased January this year.

Brian F

Brian Fasked

HR6VFF280D (White)

We are thinking about purchasing one of these freezers and would like to know from anyone who has one older than 2 years whether they are still happy with it. We currently have a Fisher & Paykel which we've had for 18 years but has become very noisy over the past few years.

Lance H

Lance Hasked

HR6VFF280D (White)

Where is the serial number on hi sense HR6VFF280SD UPRIGHT FREEZER?
regards Lance

Geri

Geriasked

HR6VFF280D (White)

i use my frezzer 3months a year i tryed to turn it on and cant i think because of child lock please let me know how to turn on power plug is ok i have checked [email removed]

kchh5

kchh5asked

HR6VFF280D (White)

I've had this freezer for nearly 2 years. For the last 4 months it has failed to consistently keep contents at the correct temperature. Sometimes everything is frozen fine but other times the icecream will be very soft and a loaf of bread is soft to touch. Since yesterday the door alarm is sounding every time the door is opened and closed, even though the door is firmly closed. Since this morning, it is showing an error code of "E3" every time the door is opened. Any ideas?

Forrie
Forrie

Hi, I am so sorry to hear of your reported problems. I have no idea what is causing the problems, other than to contact Hisense directly for a solution. It sounds to me that they are associated with the control panel. Sorry I can't be of any better help. Good luck in getting the problems resolved.

DragonWolf
DragonWolf

I also have no idea what could be causing the problem, I also had a look in the Manual and it says nothing of an Error Code E3
I would definitely be contacting Hisense with your model and Serial Number and they maybe able to direct you to one of their service dealers, hopefully it can be covered under Warranty

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives