Hisense HWFM8012

Hisense HWFM8012

MPN: HWFM8012

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Iris

IrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst front loader

Not happy with the spin cycle, it won’t spin correctly and takes forever, at times it makes a terrible noise. When it eventually finishes, have to respin as clothes very wet.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Lee daleasked

Hi there - I'm trying to work out the best setting to use for a load of washing when I have a mix of different clothes - just purched this new machine - nothing in the user manual lets me know

Linae
Linae

There is a 55 min cycle called Mix. I use it for soiled jeans, towels, sheets, tea towels. I use quick 15min fast wash for 30 mins for lightly soiled clothing. Just press right side temp button twice for extra time on fast wash.

Oh excellent - thanks very much for that info - very helpful - cheers

patrick

patrickasked

Does this hisense washer machine HWFM8012 has hot water inlet? At the back is only for cold water? Can I put a Y adapter so it can use cold and hot water.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity8 kg
Household Size 3-4 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)