Hisense HWFR9012V

Hisense HWFR9012V

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Les.HIllawarra, NSW

1 month out of warranty& programmes have gone missing.

I getting --- instead of the programme information. 4 out of 14 programmes are missing now.
Unfortunately, these are the ones we use most.
There are no error codes showing on the display.

Purchased in March 2017 for $847.00.

Allie

AllieTasmania

Nothing but trouble

I purchased the 8kg front loader in September had it a week and got a code f04 error it took repair man 10 days to come fix then worked fine for about 6 weeks then broke down again with a f06 error it took 2 weeks this time for repairs the guy fixed it then left and the first wash I did had the same error so contacted company again and have to wait another 5 days for them to come back I have requested a full replacement but havent had a response as yet its been costing me a fortune going to laundromat waiting on repairs as I have a large family

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.00.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi Allie ,we are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your unit . Can you please send me your Hisense reference number to crt@hisense.com and I will look into it further for you.

David

DavidBradford

Never Buy Anything from this Company!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Sri

SriAdelaide

Best until it break down.

Size was perfect for small bathroom but make wishling noise. Once water was leaking from botton n we called store as it was under warrenty and maintenance guy had a look and found out the plastic drum was cracked. Lucky as we had warrenty and we add few hundered $$ then bought LG. But i love hisense outer look.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Good enough product until you need a part - difficult to find parts and VERY costly - would not reco

I bought a Hisense washing machine as I had a limited budget. The machine worked well for almost 2 years but then the carbon brushes need replaced. To replace them I will need to spend over a third of the price I paid for the whole washing machine.......just for the carbon brushes.......and that’s if you can find the part! Not worth the initial savings I made in buying the machine. I would not recommend buying any Hisense product because of this. It would’ve been worth spending just a little more on a more well known branded machine where parts are easier to buy and affordable to replace.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

good till it breaks then breaks the bank

costs heaps to fix and no advice out there unless you pay $ ,also they lump parts like just the knob that will break with the electrical board so it costs heaps .searched all the net and got little to no help seems it's all just a parts money making setup.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Kris

KrisAdelaide

Nice, small physical appearance

Cleaning was great and clothes are nice maintained but make whistle noise while spinning. Feature of this machine is small appearance which can fill in small bathroom without take much space and touch system makes its a new tech for home appliances.Unfortunately
its enternal big water plastic container was cracked n water was leaking consistently and luckily was under warranty and got new different brand machine with few extra adding $$.

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Next Stone Benchtops

Next Stone BenchtopsMelbourne

Would not recommend

Bought this brand new for more than a year. As soon as one year warranty finished, troubles occur. It gets noisier and noisier and Clothes gets dirty from mechanical oil inside the machine. And now it is way too noisy. The sound is like it is going to fall apart. I am too thrilled to use again.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Mac

MacHobart

Nothing but trouble

The first machine was quiet and washed well for 3 months. It then took two months to replace it after none of their appliance repairers could fix the motherboard. Now 3 years later the second machine, which was much noisier, has just stopped draining and spinning altogether and there is no help from Hisense in relation to their product. In fact there doesn't seem to be any acknowledgement that it has ever existed.

Date PurchasedJune 2014

Jack

Jackbrisbane

Poor quality

I brought one three years ago along with a hisense fridge. The fridge mag seal felt off. The washing machine look good, however, the motherboard broken twice in three years. The suggestion is: stay away from this washing machine. . ( why need fifty words to express it ? )

Date PurchasedDec 2014
C A

C ACentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Washes very well

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Stay away from hisense washing machines!!!

We purchased one of these pieces of junk first 2 months it stuffed up and only a few functions worked got it fixed 2weeks later same issue problem never resolved now. It doesn't work at all and out of warranty and a washer that doesn't work. Yay!! Save your money no repair man will work on them because they know its junk! Save your money avoid hisense!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Crap machine, poor after sales

This has to be the worst machine ever takes all day to do wash!!! Noisy as hell!!! Had an engineer call said programmer and pump gone and out of stock for three months!!! Rang for an uplift code wouldn't give me one!! Just want my money back and buy a better machine!!!

Does not do a good job at all.

Does a terrible job washing clothes. Often have to re-wash even if I do a small load. Not efficient and very noisy. Have had to have to replaced under warranty twice and repaired twice in just over a year. Save yourself the hassle. Can't wait to be able to buy a new machine!

Let down

Bought in March buy sept was chewing up clothes and towels, took week for an engineer to come out just to say we need new machine took over week to get new machine , now in January and thermostat has gone in this one awaiting engineer yet again to see tell me it thermostats to no doubt have to order 1 and wait again

excellent

We bought our over a year ago. Had one fault but they fixed it in 3 days time. Mine works very well but very noisy until we moved house and found a piece of foam inside the back. Since been removed no noise at all. Very happy with the purchase. I recommend it

ShanaeHill top

A few problems

Purchased my washing machine from good guys, took it home and without being able to put a load through it displayed the F.22 error. Good guys told me to call hisense, did just that and after troubleshooting hisense agreed it was faulty and replaced it. Washing machine #2 went well for 2 months then refused to complete a cycle. Hisense fixed it free of charge by changing the computer. Fast forward 6 months and having an issue with flat lining. Damn washing machine is moody. Works when she wants to and flat lines when she doesn't (sometimes part way through a cycle)
Great washing machine when it works, but never works when I need it to.

k...

k...geelong

good price

Hi all. I like my new 9kg hisense I had a 9½ kg LG direct drive top loader thing that was just repair after repair until it was called void this is why I chose hisense as brand is not everything. The day I got my new hisense I was feeling a little jibbed I dragged it inside with all my might as it weighed nearly 80 kg undid the bolts put it in its place turned it on to play with it to realize one little bit of the touch screen didn't work so I called hisense they fixed it right away. Every thing else seems to be good with the machine I have had it a few months now. Fingers crossed.

DON'T BUY WASTE OF MONEY 2 MACHINES IN 39 DAYS

First Machine stoped spinning after a whopping 11 loads, took numerous phone calls to Hisense, local repair person had a wait of 2 weeks above the week it took Hisense to orginise. When I rang local mob they had no imformation.
I rang the place of purchase who replace the machine with another one. Low and behold this one lasted 21 washers till the same problem happened again.
When spinning extremely loud, would break epa laws, could not use at night reguardless of spin speed.
Went to place of purchase who gave me credit against another brand.
Hisense Customer Service very slack. Place of purchase Brilliant

VB

VB

a little beauty

I am very happy with my purchase-Hisense washer. My previous washer was buried at the age of 30. I was told not to expect such a long life from this one, but we will see. I have no complaints so far. We are only a couple, these days, no kids. It is an efficient & quiet machine. I have always used a rubber mat under the washer, perhaps this is helpful. No wobbles. I have not received a water bill, so I cannot comment on the water usage. This machine suits my needs.

Deva

Devaasked

Hi,
My Hisense washing machine XQB70-XC14 machine stop in spinning. Please advise how to sort out?

Tony  C.

Tony C.asked

Hi i have had a trouble free run from my hwfr9012v front loader till today now i keep getting a code come up with f.22 now I've been cleaning filter regularly and clean always yet wont fill or start on cycles can some one shed some light on this issue so i can get back to normal ihave young children to keep up with and live in the country thanks p.s. been waiting patiently for someone to answer 1800 phone number with no success

Les.H

I had that trouble too. It was a toothpick stuck in the drain pump impeller. Have a look at the pump entry with a torch. I also got $10 worth of change out of the rubber connection between the bowl & pump filter. Give it a squeeze & you should be able to feel if there is stuff caught in there. It's easy to undo.

Mark

Markasked

My Hisense 9kg front loaded has F22 code have drained and checked filter add water and reset and code still comes up. What can I do?

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines