Hisense 65P7 (65")

Hisense 65P7 (65")

MPN: 65P7

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TechMafia

TechMafiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost perfect for a low cost TV

For a low priced TV this is just great. However, the problem you will get is the amount of blur and ghosting. You will actually need to turn off all of its feature to make it work.

Also, the preset setting is not that good when it comes to watching videos as there's some blueish color.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,200.00.

Paul

PaulSydney

Perfect Tv!

This tv is simple to operate, excellent natural picture, second to none in their price range. The Tv is smart looking too! Speakers are pretty good considering it’s a flat tv screen, we have ours wall mounted which is easy to do and not heavy like our old plasma. Uses very little electricity which is a definite plus! Everything is easy to setup and combine with audio sound bars using either the HDMI ports or Optical ports. Overall we are Very impressed, we wouldn’t look at another brand at the moment for sheer value for money and quality. Well done Hisense!

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Steve

SteveNewcastle

Over 2 years of satisfied viewing

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,800.00.

Phil

Phil

Picture quality is good, software is lacking

Panel looks good bar some panel uniformity issues (most LCD TVs exhibit this). Picture/colour quality is good. HDR is sufficient.

Software problems:
-"Smooth motion" turns itself back on randomly (visible on-screen) but the setting is still 'off' in the settings. Need to turn on then off again to disable it
-YouTube and Netflix apps can freeze the entire TV, forcing you to turn it off and on again at the powerpoint
-If WiFi disconnects for whatever reason, the TV has difficulty finding the network again

Can almost overlook the issues given the sale price but having to hard reset the TV is a big disappointment. Hisense's software really needs work.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

rightreviews

rightreviewsSouth Australia

Couldn't be happier got it on sale at HN and very happy overall.

Colour, clarity and picture quality is excellent. It puts our Samsung plasma to shame. We got it at a bargain price and honestly it's an excellent purchase. Rich vibrant colours, sound is good, better through our Yamaha surround obviously. Looks great with this bezel, chrome legs, easy to use remote and full.smart functionality. Only downfall is can't seem to download other apps to it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,100.00.

Mike E

Mike EMelbourne

Excellent TV for a great price

Purchased in August 2018 at eBay for $2,087.00.

Mantis

MantisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Much better picture than the mainstream brands budget models and cheaper

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Jens Garcia

Jens GarciaAU

Amazing TV!

I bought this from Appliance Cetral's eBay store for $1300 and as soon as I got it running and calibrated it, I am more than impressed. The colours are great, excellent detail, premium finish, great speakers and just overall great price.

My recent TV was a 4 yr old LG 4k TV. I can tell if you're looking for a great TV without paying too much then this is hard to beat. It's not perfect, the HDR could be better but with a few colour changes this is still an awesome TV.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Bianca

BiancaNsw

Great TV. Perfect size

We Love this TV it has a great quality picture I would highly recommend looking at TVs on display as you Can see the difference in quality compared to the others around it. Size of it is great and it's easy to use with the Netflix and YouTube buttons on the remote and you can easily download extra apps. I would highly recommend this tv

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Upset Aussie

Upset AussieChisholm NSW

Best Quality Smart TV

Hisense Smart TV is a great performer. Its even like a 3D in quality without the cost. Simple to set up. Just plug and play. Its Netflix and UTube buttons are exceptional and it even has a memory to remember my last play. Pricing was also exceptional. Much cheaper than LG which cost over $3000...I find it much easier to use too with better wi fi connection that doesnt need resetting all the time. Its the best idiot proof Smart TV available with a great picture not needing professional installation. Save money with this fabulous product

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Milenko Tajnikar

Milenko Tajnikar

Sound is good, design is exelent, remote easy to navigate, but picture quality in my opinion is not

Yes it has enough ports. Bluetooth would be good . WiFi work well, not a computer geek but should have more apps asosiated with the country that the TV is to be used would help a lot. The tools you need to change something is good also and easy to follow exept picture quality.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

simba2609asked

Can’t find Amazon Prime App, so entered URL on Browser of the Internet on the TV. However all shows appear, but cannot play. So, I’m stuck streaming from my laptop to the TV defeating the whole purpose of this Smart tv.

Hisense
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

simba2609

Your technical dept have confirmed that none of Hisense Smart TV’s can download the Prime video application, so, I have wasted $1300 for a tv not capable of my needs, I should have kept my old tv as I must still stream through my laptop. I’m very upset at Hisense for not highlighting this anywhere on your website.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Category4K Ultra HD TVs