Hisense P7 Series

Hisense P7 Series Questions & Answers

50P7 (50"), 55P7 (55"), 65P7 (65") and 75P7 (75")

8 questions from our users

simba2609asked

65P7 (65")

Can’t find Amazon Prime App, so entered URL on Browser of the Internet on the TV. However all shows appear, but cannot play. So, I’m stuck streaming from my laptop to the TV defeating the whole purpose of this Smart tv.

Hisense
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

simba2609

Your technical dept have confirmed that none of Hisense Smart TV’s can download the Prime video application, so, I have wasted $1300 for a tv not capable of my needs, I should have kept my old tv as I must still stream through my laptop. I’m very upset at Hisense for not highlighting this anywhere on your website.

Susan F.

Susan F.asked

55P7 (55")

How much does it cost. Does it have wifi Internet connection and does it play all media files. Mkv, avi, mp4 etc

walkinstead
walkinstead

As the Tv has a few HDMI inputs and our PS4(playstation) console is connected to one input and the Telstra Tv box to another input. Therefore instead of pressing tv button on remote you press the input you want to watch through and it will hook onto the wifi without any problem. Or you could watch through a chromecast plugged into another input and this helps as allowing the tv to be turned off to stand by. Or to overcome the issue of the wifi falling out, turn off at the wall at all times and then when you turn the tv on it will find the wifi. I contacted Hisense about this issue of wifi dropping out each time we switch off while watching normal TV who said it may be the strength of the wifi signal but we are with Telstra on NBN 50 and our router is only a meter from the tv. Please note though when watching through PS4 or Telstra Tv we never lose the wifi signal which tells me these products have a better built in wifi connector. Also yes it plays media files also if you have a flash drive connected. Does everything it should do except loses wifi in TV mode and watching not through any input.

Zac D.

Zac D.asked

55P7 (55")

How do I turn on game mode on my P7?

rightreviews
rightreviews

You should be able to choose picture modes on remote by pressing the gear wheel button to toggle Standard,Natural,Theatre,PC/Game
Dynamic etc or go into settings and set your own contrast for personal preference.

George C.

George C.asked

55P7 (55")

Does it have a gloss or matte screen or is it a packing film

veidt
veidt

matte like every other lcd tv, hope this helps

Harrypalana

Harrypalanaasked

P7 Series

I am facing the issue of poor quality on live channels and clouded effects in dark secens. anyone faced same issue or do anyone know how to fix it.

Gert

Gertasked

50P7 (50")

Anyone have trouble with it not turning on occasionally? Won't turn on from remote or the actual t v. Unplug it from the power, wait a few moments plug it back in to power and it turns on !!! A nice tv, for the money, but I will be keeping an eye on this annoying problem.

Tony D
Tony D

Try turning off fast boot.

luppo
luppo

Many times, I had to have the tv updated , which means you have to call their service people.

Phil
Phil

I just had the exact same problem. Wouldn't respond to the remote. Might contact Hisense to see if there's an update.

Guan L

Guan Lasked

50P7 (50")

Can i use this tv as monitor for desk top computer?

puddingoz
puddingoz

Yes, I'm using mine a monitor, make sure you have hdmi out on your pc

Dave

Daveasked

55P7 (55")

Back lit not edge lit to one of the comments in reviews.
My questions are 1. Has anybody tried xbox one x through the p7? 2. What are dark scenes like in movies at night? 3. Is there much reflection in the day on the screen?

John Smith
John Smith

1. Don't have Xbox but I have PS4 pro, HDR works great; colors are very vibrant even for games that don't have HDR; turning game mode on eliminates any input lag (there's no reason not to have game mode on with a console).

2. Dark scenes should be pretty clear, this tv is pretty good at showing details and has excellent contrast. You'll see everything you need to see. You can adjust brightness, backlight, adaptive contrast, gamma and many other settings across every profile if you need to suit specific type of content or setting (comes with 5 profiles which you can adjust however you want).

3. It's a glossy screen, but at the same time can be very bright if you need it to be. The picture looks the same from any angle. If you turn the brightness, etc. and backlight up you'd have no problem getting a bright, clear picture it in a bright room (I have to reduce brightness and backlight quite a bit below 50% to watch it in a dark room).

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives