Hisense P7 Series

Hisense P7 Series (page 2 of 3)

50P7 (50"), 55P7 (55"), 65P7 (65") and 75P7 (75")

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JB4646Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

YouTube Problem

Great value for money when purchased from Harvey Norman in Dandenong in April 2009.
Only annoying problem is after watching it for 10-15 minutes, screen totally freezes on YouTube with"LOADING" message and that's it !!! You then have to exit YouTube altogether.

Hisense customer service contacted twice to no avail as problem continues.

Purchased in April 2009.

JB4646

Sorry. Purchase date should read April 2018 NOT April 2009.

2legit

2legitNorth Queensland, QLD

Stutter picture and wifi disconnections

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

Pamela

PamelaFar North Queensland, QLD

Internet keeps dropping off & Netflix hangs

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,661.00.

Mantis

MantisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Much better picture than the mainstream brands budget models and cheaper

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Dave

DaveNortheast, VIC

75”P7 Hisense

Love this tv now. But on initial set up I noticed the ghosting or shadowing when people moved. This is fixed in the picture settings. Take it off smooth motion and put it on film 24P. Films are perfect now. There is so much detail even with HD material. I’ve never owned Hisense before and am very impressed. I’ve also adjusted the colour temperature in picture settings to cool. It’s better for skin tone.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,950.00.

Rambler

RamblerSydney, NSW

Jittery Picture :(

I bought 3 of these TV's for my house mid last year (2018) after owning a second hand older (2016?) 50" Hisense TV which was great.
But since these the beginning the picture is jittery, like small pauses every few seconds when there is not much changing on the screen.
Taking the advice from this thread I can use Game mode to remove this issue from Netflix but for normal TV it is continuing to make it unwatchable as it hurts my eyes.
Very sad as one was for my sick mother and she cant watch it :(
Will be calling customer support to fix or replace.
Note - The sound and user interface for this TV is actually very good so still giving 2 stars but expect a lot better picture for a 4K modern TV.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Scott VL

Scott VLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good budget 4K Smart TV

If you are after an entry level 4k (UHD) 55 inch Smart TV, this model is a great option.
If you are looking directly at the screen the picture is very crisp and clear with the HDR taking care of the black levels. However if you have a family where people are seated at the side of the screen, then the image becomes washed out. It has a very small range of decent viewing angles so beware.
The Smart TV part is okay, but it is not Android Play and it used something called VIDAA 2.5 so you do not have the luxury of loading apps yourself from Google Play. The Netflix, Stan and Youtube apps included do stream and view at 4K resolution.
Overall, for around $1000 it is a good start for those on a budget.

Purchased in August 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $1,188.00.

Hawkwind

HawkwindSydney, NSW

picture pause/jerk/stutter for a fraction of a second

The first one I got had the outer layer ( glass/perspex whatever ) coming away from the bottom right. Also had constant fraction of a secton pauses/jerks/stuttery movement. Replacement fixed the outer layer issue but other issue remains. Has nothing to to with motion flow. Actually, I've also noticed strange artifacts on adverts. If these issues can be fixed it would be a great tv. Quite annoying to watch at the moment.

Update ... Changing Football mode to Standard and using Game Mode fixed the pause/jerk/stutter issue from external sources like a pvr, but Game Mode cannot be used with the in-built tuner. I have since returned the unit for a full refund.

Purchased in January 2019 for $675.00.

luppo

luppoSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 tv's, 2 speaker issues and 1 power issue.

Purchased in December 2017.

Nat

Nat

Great TV! Can’t fault it

Our old TV recently died and we needed a new one on a budget! The Hisense is a great TV. Great picture and sound.. honestly can’t fault it.. we shopped around and didn’t quite a lot of homework before buying as we’d always had bigger brands in the past but we are super happy with it!

Jens Garcia

Jens GarciaAU

Amazing TV!

I bought this from Appliance Cetral's eBay store for $1300 and as soon as I got it running and calibrated it, I am more than impressed. The colours are great, excellent detail, premium finish, great speakers and just overall great price.

My recent TV was a 4 yr old LG 4k TV. I can tell if you're looking for a great TV without paying too much then this is hard to beat. It's not perfect, the HDR could be better but with a few colour changes this is still an awesome TV.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Bianca

BiancaNsw

Great TV. Perfect size

We Love this TV it has a great quality picture I would highly recommend looking at TVs on display as you Can see the difference in quality compared to the others around it. Size of it is great and it's easy to use with the Netflix and YouTube buttons on the remote and you can easily download extra apps. I would highly recommend this tv

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Upset Aussie

Upset AussieChisholm NSW

Best Quality Smart TV

Hisense Smart TV is a great performer. Its even like a 3D in quality without the cost. Simple to set up. Just plug and play. Its Netflix and UTube buttons are exceptional and it even has a memory to remember my last play. Pricing was also exceptional. Much cheaper than LG which cost over $3000...I find it much easier to use too with better wi fi connection that doesnt need resetting all the time. Its the best idiot proof Smart TV available with a great picture not needing professional installation. Save money with this fabulous product

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Nick

NickErina

So Good!

Bought from JB for under $800. Very happy with hi-def clarity, brightness and crisp picture. Smart TV apps easy to use and seamless casting from phone and computer. Sound works great for tv speakers. 4K just breathtaking. So Good! Hisense 3 yr warranty also good reassurance of quality product. Stoked

Date PurchasedDec 2018
puddingoz

puddingozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a sensational TV for the money

Matt

MattQueensland

Wow what a TV... and for that price!

I had been looking for a 4k ultra HD smart TV (55" to 65") for a couple months and at first thought I would be up for an LG or Samsung for $2500 plus. That was until I saw the Hisense series 7 range. This TV has 100% stood up to the quality and finish of the bigger brands and was $1000+ cheaper. I was sceptical at first for the price but I have not looked back

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value for Money

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,036.00.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clear and provides real life images for great viewing

This is my first time buying this brand of TV and it didnt fail me. I like how easy it is to use the settings on the remote. Bluetooth and wireless connectivity is very easy to use. User-friendly, and budget friendly. The sound quality is great. The only thing i notice is it doesnt come with additional accessories like antenna cables. The picture quality is wonderful! I love my purchase and choice of television!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Milenko Tajnikar

Milenko Tajnikar

Sound is good, design is exelent, remote easy to navigate, but picture quality in my opinion is not

Yes it has enough ports. Bluetooth would be good . WiFi work well, not a computer geek but should have more apps asosiated with the country that the TV is to be used would help a lot. The tools you need to change something is good also and easy to follow exept picture quality.

Maisa

Maisa

Excellent!

The Hisense p7 55" TV is great, a smart TV whose operating system is fast and very user friendly, resolutions is great and Hisense customer service left nothing unanswered. The remote for the TV is very easy to use and has its own independent Netflix and YouTube button which is great for my kids when my hands are dirty and can't answer their desperate cries of 'mum please help me put children's programs'

Date PurchasedJul 2018

simba2609asked

65P7 (65")

Can’t find Amazon Prime App, so entered URL on Browser of the Internet on the TV. However all shows appear, but cannot play. So, I’m stuck streaming from my laptop to the TV defeating the whole purpose of this Smart tv.

Hisense
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

simba2609

Your technical dept have confirmed that none of Hisense Smart TV’s can download the Prime video application, so, I have wasted $1300 for a tv not capable of my needs, I should have kept my old tv as I must still stream through my laptop. I’m very upset at Hisense for not highlighting this anywhere on your website.

Susan F.

Susan F.asked

55P7 (55")

How much does it cost. Does it have wifi Internet connection and does it play all media files. Mkv, avi, mp4 etc

walkinstead
walkinstead

As the Tv has a few HDMI inputs and our PS4(playstation) console is connected to one input and the Telstra Tv box to another input. Therefore instead of pressing tv button on remote you press the input you want to watch through and it will hook onto the wifi without any problem. Or you could watch through a chromecast plugged into another input and this helps as allowing the tv to be turned off to stand by. Or to overcome the issue of the wifi falling out, turn off at the wall at all times and then when you turn the tv on it will find the wifi. I contacted Hisense about this issue of wifi dropping out each time we switch off while watching normal TV who said it may be the strength of the wifi signal but we are with Telstra on NBN 50 and our router is only a meter from the tv. Please note though when watching through PS4 or Telstra Tv we never lose the wifi signal which tells me these products have a better built in wifi connector. Also yes it plays media files also if you have a flash drive connected. Does everything it should do except loses wifi in TV mode and watching not through any input.

Zac D.

Zac D.asked

55P7 (55")

How do I turn on game mode on my P7?

rightreviews
rightreviews

You should be able to choose picture modes on remote by pressing the gear wheel button to toggle Standard,Natural,Theatre,PC/Game
Dynamic etc or go into settings and set your own contrast for personal preference.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 50P7 (50")

Price (RRP) $1,099$1,599$2,199$3,299
Screen Size 50"55"65"75"
Screen TypeLED/LCD LED/LCD LED/LCD LED/LCD
Type of TVSmart TVSmart TVSmart TVSmart TV
Energy Rating5 star(s)4.5 star(s)6 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Wireless OptionsWi-FiWi-FiWi-FiWi-Fi
Refresh Rate 50/60Hz50/60Hz100/120Hz100/120Hz
Number of HDMI Ports4444
Number of USB Ports2222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight15.2 kg18 kg26.3 kg35.7 kg
Operating System VidaaVidaaVidaaVidaa
Dimensions (without stand) 655 x 1116 x 52 mm719 x 1230 × 52 mm845 x 1450 × 54 mm963 x 1678 ×80 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 719 x 1116 x 204 mm790 x 1230 × 223 mm921 x 1450 × 376 mm1031 x 1678 × 350 mm
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual