Hisense Series 5 N5

Hisense Series 5 N5

58N5 (58"), 65N5 (65") and 75N5 (75")

bang for your buck

This has been a good buy for me. While the picture may not have the super crisp picture like its top shelf competitors - if you do the math of how much a smart tv costs per inch/size it becomes clear that the 58" is a winner bargain over any 60" inch budget brand on the market.

I love that it is also simple to use as a smart tv. The controller sticks to a general layout that is easy to learn.

I dont use this tv online Very much Its smart features are pretty basic . A down side is clarity of the screen when playing racing games etc. General tv is fine but a hard core gamer would be disappointed.

But hey..if you get this tv on sale its a total bargain For its size.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Top Notch Value For Money

I am very happy with this TV. Its the cheapest budget TV that had OK quality and really, the picture is superb. It had lovely color, contrast and clarity amd good dark separation - that's the main thing that annoyed me about our old DSE TV - muddy darks. Audio is decent too - not world beating but good enough to use without buying a soundbar. Definitely recommended.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Very good for price

Comparing other smart TVs at this price point this brand offers quality for less money so I think you can't go wrong. We've got a Sony tv and was way more expensive and have less features so I am happy so far with this and I would recommend to everyone.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Screen failed after 7 days!

I had the 75N5 for less than 7 days before the screen went totally white. In contact with Hisense, who have been pretty good, they tell me, oh this is the first time I've seen this. Yeah ok. Now awaiting replacement options. Nice TV when working, but for 7 days??

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great tv value for money.

Just bought this from jbhifi in perth.. tv is simple to use. Wifi inbuild. Smart tv with netflix and youtube amd the rest... got it set up in no time.. sound is great too.. cant flaw it so far.. no regrets
Picture quality is great watching netflix and youtube..4k viewing

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Good TV

My projector died and I knew after having a 100" screen for the last few years that I couldn't cope with a 50-60" tv. Unfortunately the price jumps massively once you go above 60" Aldi did have a 75" for about $1700 but I picked this up on special for just over $2000. Its a better brand and comes with a 3yr warranty compared to the Aldi's 1yr. The picture is good. The only thing missing is HDR. To get that in a TV this size would require paying 3-4 grand so I decided I could live without it. It's been in use nearly 6 months now and I'm still very happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great TV.

Purchased this 75" hi sense LED tv from Harvey Norman, brilliant unit no problems at all. Has internet functions and everything you need great picture. Had it for over a year now and had no problems whatsoever with it. Picture is extremely sharp, internet features work well, has youtube and Netflix buttons on the remote

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Good enough

Good price. Good sound and picture quality, but not exceptional. Mounted on a wall and I soon got used to the 58". Some weird apps (South African TV, Bollywood shows), but You Tube and Netflix buttons are handy. BUT why doesn't the package come with a user's manual??
Over all...you get what you pay for

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Clear picture

Bought this on a whim as the sales person said it was a popular product. Has a long three year warranty. Picture is clear, vibrant and crisp. Great size and price. Was one of the cheaper models but definitely not a cheap product as in terms of quality. Love it.

What a Gem

So we descided to drop "Austar". This Foxtel product was costing a fortune. Moved to a Streaming solution. So we had to get ride of the Plasma. So upgraded to an unlimitted internet package, got Stan and NetFix. We brought a HiSense TV. Why? 3 year waranty, value for money, great picture, in build apps. For an LG or Samsung TV would have forked out 2K more. So the TV is awesome. It is so good we replaced all our other TV's with Hisense.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great

Purchased our tv from burleigh jb hi fi
Excellent tv, high definition, smart tv, sales person at store was extremely helpful, was not pushed or hassled about what tv to purchase, was free to roam and look for ourselves but was impressed with the knowledge and service we did receive, also a little discount thrown in , which was pretty good as the price was already awesome
Highly recommend the JB team at Burleigh stocklands, have brought a few items there, they don’t hassle you , but there to help when you need them

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great tv at a good price

Great tv, the picture is very crisp and clear. Enough ports, speakers are good. But I've always ran a surround sound on it. Looks good mounted on the wall. Excellent price for a large tv. The smart tv feature apps are so easy to use. Really happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Now My Whole Wall Is A TV

I LOVE this TV. We went all out and got the 75" model as there was a super special at JB hifi for $1998 which is an awesome price. Un-believably good picture. I pretty much watched it all the first weekend and gave my wife a huge case of the irritations but I totally enjoyed it. This is my first 4K TV so I was doubly impressed. The only drawback is average audio to go with the outstanding picture but that is going to be solved soon with a soundbar.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Decent TV

Been doing the research as well for this Hisense and ended up buying it at some ridiculous discount because of Bing Lee + eBay. I got the TV and tried TV content, the upscaling is 'OK', you really do need to stand maybe 3 metres from the screen to not notice blurring. But with 4K content on Youtube, it is sharp as. Even close up, you barely see the pixelation. Youtube is pretty easy to use and (I saw an option anyview cast, so might be a chrome cast equivalent)

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Nice Affordable TV

Good TV for the price. Large screen size and can pick it up for under $1500. It isn't the greatest picture quality and quick but for the price and if your not really picky with your picture quality is does fine. Great for movies and games.

Pros
- Decent picture quality
- Affordable
- Large screen
- Plenty of apps and inputs

Cons
- Picture artefacts from fast panning scenes
- Is slow to respond in the menus

Great TV for the price

Love this tv. The picture quality is really good. I love the Netflix access, that is as easy as a push of a button on the remote and my boys love the YouTube access. Access to more apps would be great, although not a major issue. The built in speakers sometimes leave a little to be desired but for the price I can’t complain.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great prize for a huge tv

We are loving this tv so far, great picture easy to operate and it’s huge for the price you pay hisense is a fantastic brand that offers affordability but doesn’t disappoint on quality. It’s got 4 HDMI outports also which is another great feature. We are very happy with this tv

Great value for money

This TV has really good picture quality and smart TV features, including a menu with Netflix, Youtube, etc. Its startup is a little slow (about 10 seconds to turn on). We upgraded to this tv from a Samsung, which was also a very good tv. But the Hisense is much cheaper for the same features and functions.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great TV. Lost a star for their poor customer service.

This is our rumpus tv. Great value for what you get. We are running live tv through it and the picture quality is still pretty good compared to more expensive brands.
Easy to set up. Although if you have an old modem it will not connect to this tv.
I called their customer service twice and had to figure this out on my own.
I upgraded my modem and now have no issues.
The tv itself is excellent value for money, however after spending an extra 1.5k on a different brand i would still spend that little bit extra if it will be your main tv. There is some lag and although the picture is bright, i feel that it has no depth. If that makes any sense.
If you’re purchasing for a rumpus or occasional tv, it’s ideal.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good Value

I was doubtful on the brand of this tv as i hadnt heard much about them but it has not faultered and it has a great picture an easy to use options. My last tv was a well known brand that broke just after its warranty and i wanted to try something new, very happy with my purchase as it looks good when i stream my computer thru it and when i game on it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017