Hisense Series 5 65N5 (65")

Hisense Series 5 65N5 (65")

MPN: 65N5

Top Notch Value For Money

I am very happy with this TV. Its the cheapest budget TV that had OK quality and really, the picture is superb. It had lovely color, contrast and clarity amd good dark separation - that's the main thing that annoyed me about our old DSE TV - muddy darks. Audio is decent too - not world beating but good enough to use without buying a soundbar. Definitely recommended.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Very good for price

Comparing other smart TVs at this price point this brand offers quality for less money so I think you can't go wrong. We've got a Sony tv and was way more expensive and have less features so I am happy so far with this and I would recommend to everyone.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Clear picture

Bought this on a whim as the sales person said it was a popular product. Has a long three year warranty. Picture is clear, vibrant and crisp. Great size and price. Was one of the cheaper models but definitely not a cheap product as in terms of quality. Love it.

What a Gem

So we descided to drop "Austar". This Foxtel product was costing a fortune. Moved to a Streaming solution. So we had to get ride of the Plasma. So upgraded to an unlimitted internet package, got Stan and NetFix. We brought a HiSense TV. Why? 3 year waranty, value for money, great picture, in build apps. For an LG or Samsung TV would have forked out 2K more. So the TV is awesome. It is so good we replaced all our other TV's with Hisense.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Nice Affordable TV

Good TV for the price. Large screen size and can pick it up for under $1500. It isn't the greatest picture quality and quick but for the price and if your not really picky with your picture quality is does fine. Great for movies and games.

Pros
- Decent picture quality
- Affordable
- Large screen
- Plenty of apps and inputs

Cons
- Picture artefacts from fast panning scenes
- Is slow to respond in the menus

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great prize for a huge tv

We are loving this tv so far, great picture easy to operate and it’s huge for the price you pay hisense is a fantastic brand that offers affordability but doesn’t disappoint on quality. It’s got 4 HDMI outports also which is another great feature. We are very happy with this tv

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great TV. Lost a star for their poor customer service.

This is our rumpus tv. Great value for what you get. We are running live tv through it and the picture quality is still pretty good compared to more expensive brands.
Easy to set up. Although if you have an old modem it will not connect to this tv.
I called their customer service twice and had to figure this out on my own.
I upgraded my modem and now have no issues.
The tv itself is excellent value for money, however after spending an extra 1.5k on a different brand i would still spend that little bit extra if it will be your main tv. There is some lag and although the picture is bright, i feel that it has no depth. If that makes any sense.
If you’re purchasing for a rumpus or occasional tv, it’s ideal.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great tv

We bought this 65 inch tv for our media room and its fantastic. The ease of use with having the Netflix button on the controller is a great idea. Picture is clear. Great value for money. Hisense is a budget but good quality brand. Never had an issue with any of their products we have bought.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Wonderful tv

The picture is clear, colors are fantastic and I've never seen better. The sound is fantastic it's never crackles or sound distorted at all. There is enough hdmi ports for you Xbox, ps4 or any other devices you can plug it in to. If you get a change get one of these

Date PurchasedFeb 2017