Hisense Series 5 75N5 (75")

Hisense Series 5 75N5 (75")

MPN: 75N5

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jason1353

Jason1353AU

Screen failed after 7 days!

I had the 75N5 for less than 7 days before the screen went totally white. In contact with Hisense, who have been pretty good, they tell me, oh this is the first time I've seen this. Yeah ok. Now awaiting replacement options. Nice TV when working, but for 7 days??

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Doug

DougGriffith

Good TV

My projector died and I knew after having a 100" screen for the last few years that I couldn't cope with a 50-60" tv. Unfortunately the price jumps massively once you go above 60" Aldi did have a 75" for about $1700 but I picked this up on special for just over $2000. Its a better brand and comes with a 3yr warranty compared to the Aldi's 1yr. The picture is good. The only thing missing is HDR. To get that in a TV this size would require paying 3-4 grand so I decided I could live without it. It's been in use nearly 6 months now and I'm still very happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Tarbuck2

Tarbuck2AU

Great TV.

Purchased this 75" hi sense LED tv from Harvey Norman, brilliant unit no problems at all. Has internet functions and everything you need great picture. Had it for over a year now and had no problems whatsoever with it. Picture is extremely sharp, internet features work well, has youtube and Netflix buttons on the remote

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Classic_65

Classic_65melbourne

Now My Whole Wall Is A TV

I LOVE this TV. We went all out and got the 75" model as there was a super special at JB hifi for $1998 which is an awesome price. Un-believably good picture. I pretty much watched it all the first weekend and gave my wife a huge case of the irritations but I totally enjoyed it. This is my first 4K TV so I was doubly impressed. The only drawback is average audio to go with the outstanding picture but that is going to be solved soon with a soundbar.

Date PurchasedMar 2018