Hisense Series X

4 questions from our users

Rae L.
Rae L.asked
Series X 55PX (55")

Why does the EPG work sometimes but mostly not?

E M.
E M.asked
Series X

Can you cast Foxtel go from your iOS device to this tv?

Mj18asked
Series X

How do you turn off screen saver and the tv just turns black with sound and goes into a standby mode how do you solve this

Damian
Damian

I can only speak from my experience, and that is its important to use the correct input to connect devices - like Telstra Tv, apple TV, Blu-ray dvd, etc.. If you don't you might get a black screen and sound...this happened to me when I first set-up my dvd player - once I changed the connection to AV1 I got sound and vision

Mj18

Thanks mate but it does this when your just watching tv also not sure why

vwalsh
vwalshasked
Series X 55PX (55")

Above review says you access iview app through EPG, what is that
And how do I do this please!

NighthawkBNE
NighthawkBNE

It's not intuitive. WHen you change to ABC on the EPG - electronic program guide, an indicator comes up on the screen and you press the green button on the remote to access iview. I think for ABC Iview you might be able to download an app, you certainly can for SBS.

Honestly this is the weakest part of this TV for me, I haven't found a way to get 10 play or 9 now to work with this TV....

Badkitty S.
Badkitty S.

I'm assuming you mean accessing these channels strictly through the TV's operating system and not through for example an attached invidia sheild or firestick etc etc ?

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense Series X