65PX (65"), 55PX (55")
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hisense

• Software
  • Picture Quality
John
JohnSydney, NSW

One of the best things I've bought.

After looking at the picture of a lot of sets, this one stood out to me even though I wasn't familiar with the brand. Now after watching it for a few months, I'm still happy. Skin tones, blacks, colour, smooth motion, all awesome. Easy set up. What I didn't expect was the sound quality which is very good for a TV (most TVs sound poor and need a sound system). Good features but I must admit I don't utilize all the potential. Struggling to think of a negative. The only one was that (on the advice of the manual), laid it face down on a flat surface and had some issue fitting the feet on installation due to the ultra thin large screen. Needs to be done adjacent to table edge.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee for $1,175.00.

Ray Urban
Ray UrbanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very impressive tv.

Excellent colour rendering-very vibrant and the blacks are insanely strong. Streaming works seamlessly via wi-fi. Have owned for over a year now and couldn't be happier especially with the 3 year warranty.

Refreshing of free to air channels seems a bit slow when scrolling through the program guide. Also the available streaming apps could have more content as not all the available apps are there to chose from.

The channel remote could be a bit stronger as its range seems a tad short. Overall this tv offers very good performance and the pricing compared to the bigger brands is more than favourable.

We are more than happy with this OLED tv from Hisense.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,900.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Ray , Thank you for the great review, we are happy you are enjoying our products as much as we do.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Vlad
VladSydney, NSW

Cheapest OLED on the block didn't disappoint

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $2,650.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Vlad, thank you for the great feedback and review, we are glad you love our product as much as we do.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Hisense Series X compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

John Z
John ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best tv money can buy for under 2k

Went in to upgrade to a uhd and ended up with this bargain. The thickness of the screen was the game changer. It's as thick as my iPad. It's a pretty heavy therefore it's not a cheap tv like some of the other tv's. The volume isn't loud but nothing an affordable sound bar hasn't fixed. Easy to set up to the internet and picked up the foxtel with ease. The black colors are so dark and the reds are so vibrant. Remote is a good size with easy to see icons. The only question to ask yourself before buying this tv is are you willing to pay the extra 1K for a 5% better pic via LG or Sony. This is an awesome 65 inch tv the I highly recommend for the price. 9.5/10.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,930.00.

DamianSydney, NSW

The best TV I have owned

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,620.00.

Mr M.
Mr M.Sydney, NSW

Hisense OLED 65PX is just excellent

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $2,995.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Mr M, Thank you for the amazing feedback , we are happy to hear you are loving our products .

NighthawkBNEAlbury, New South Wales

Great Picture - can take a bit of setting up UPDATE 2yrs on - DO NOT BUY THIS THING

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

E M.
E M.asked
Series X

Can you cast Foxtel go from your iOS device to this tv?

Mj18asked
Series X

How do you turn off screen saver and the tv just turns black with sound and goes into a standby mode how do you solve this

Damian

I can only speak from my experience, and that is its important to use the correct input to connect devices - like Telstra Tv, apple TV, Blu-ray dvd, etc.. If you don't you might get a black screen and sound...this happened to me when I first set-up my dvd player - once I changed the connection to AV1 I got sound and vision

Mj18

Thanks mate but it does this when your just watching tv also not sure why

vwalsh
vwalshasked
Series X 55PX (55")

Above review says you access iview app through EPG, what is that
And how do I do this please!

NighthawkBNE

It's not intuitive. WHen you change to ABC on the EPG - electronic program guide, an indicator comes up on the screen and you press the green button on the remote to access iview. I think for ABC Iview you might be able to download an app, you certainly can for SBS.

Honestly this is the weakest part of this TV for me, I haven't found a way to get 10 play or 9 now to work with this TV....

Badkitty S.
Badkitty S.

I'm assuming you mean accessing these channels strictly through the TV's operating system and not through for example an attached invidia sheild or firestick etc etc ?

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Compare both Hisense Series X
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $4,999.00$3,499.00
Screen Size 65"55"
Screen TypeOLEDOLED
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Energy Rating5 star(s)4 star(s)
Wireless OptionsWi-FiWi-Fi
Weight24.3 kg20.5 kg
Operating SystemVidaaVidaa
Dimensions (without stand) 831 x 1447 x 62 mm707.2 x 1225.9 x 58.5 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 881.2 x 1447 x 328 mm754.7 x 1225.9 x 271.8 mm
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Compare both Hisense Series X