Hisense Sero 7 Pro

Hisense Sero 7 Pro

MPN: E2371WHITE

marcusSydney, NSW

Fantastic Tablet

For $149 this tablet is packed with all the features, power, performance and matches tablets at twice this price. I bought two of these and wish I bought another 2 spare. The screen is great, speakers are good, battery life is really good. Overall I can't really fault this tablet I just love it. Have had them coming up to 3 years now and both still have not lost any battery life. One of the tablets is used daily to watch youtube and other media and has not had an issue. Wish Hisense kept making them. Cheers

TamnChad

TamnChadAU

Awesome tablet

I love this tablet. The features are great.
    The camera takes great pictures.
    People are surprised at what is packed in to this hisense zero 7 pro.
    The tablet is a great size to pop in my handbag to use on the go.
    Has a great battery life and charges fast.
    It's hard to get covers and screen protectors but I have bought screen protectors and trimmed them down.
    size, cost, battery life, camera

Storm

StormPerth

Excellent value for money

Tablets

Find out how Hisense Sero 7 Pro compares to other Tablets

Kylie_Embury

Kylie_EmburyLaunceston, TAS

Loving my Hisense Sero 7 Pro!

Denise Brougham

Denise Broughamasked

Hi there, were in Australia can you buy new screen digitisers for hisense sero 7 pro 7inch. Thank you Denise

Robert

Robertasked

I love my Hisense7" Tablet Sero Pro, but 3 years of daily use, the battery does not accept any charge and I have been looking where to get a new battery, but with no luck. Would you so kind o your readers to tell me where to get one.
    Robert Oehlmann

marcus

I found when my battery stopped charging it was a loose connection. I changed the USB micro cable and it worked. Otherwise sometimes the usb connection needs changing. My battery is still like new after 3 years daily use. Try change the cable for a new one first. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryTablets