Hisense 223L Top Mount HR6TFF223 Series

HR6TFF223S (Stainless), HRF6TFF223 (White)
See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hisense

3.0
    goldcoastlady
    goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellant Fridge without the Samsung Price Tag

Brought the Silver Hisense 223L Fridge as my Samsung fridge wasn't working any more. I did look at the Samsung but I couldn't justify paying the price tag just for a brand name. I have heard Hisense makes a good brand. Well I adore this fridge. Is perfect for 1 to 2 people and not overly large. Nice and cold as it should be and I can fit the same amount of food into this fridge as my older fridge. Also the 3 year warranty was a good deal breaker as some of the other fridges have a 2 year warranty. I wonder if Hisense makes mobiles

Yvonne
    Yvonneasked
    223L Top Mount HR6TFF223 Series

My 223l Hisense fridgw has started beeping every 15mins exactly - after just 2 minths. Purchased from Harvey Norman. Cannot work out why it should be doing that. Nothing obstructing door, fridge level (not wobbling).Have switched it off for one minute. Nothing has helped . Annoying, as I can hear it all night. Complaints about Hisense customer service do bot fill me with confidence. But i will try today.

Bill
    Billasked
    223L Top Mount HR6TFF223 Series

Why are Hisense fridge compressor very noisy on model HR6TFF 223L model

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Compare both Hisense 223L Top Mount HR6TFF223 Series
    CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
    Price (RRP) $599.00$549.00
    Dimensions 1456 x 550 x 562 mm1456 x 550 x 562 mm
    Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
    Household Size 1-2 people1-2 people
    FeaturesFoldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost FreeFoldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost Free
    Handle Type RecessedRecessed