4.3

John
John

JTA
JTA

Great product and definitely whiter teeth

Product has reduced sensitivity, whitened teeth, and lasts a while because it doesn't take much product. Lobe the instant white mouth wash too.
Richard
Richard

did not work with my teeth very disappointed with it so hopefully the purple

No none at all was very disappointed thou thanks for asking
Chris C
Chris C

Whitening powder

Good product and cleaned however when using the wet toothbrush head the powder quickly cluncked up
Jarred H.
Jarred H.

Great product keeps teeth white with regular use

No sensitive at all, in fact, started noticing sensitive again after I stopped using.
Would highly recommend
Sam
Sam2 posts

Does it’s job

Whitens teeth when taken consistently but pricey. Very quick and efficient.
Larisa May
Larisa May

The perfect whitening powder!i can’t live without this dental care product!

No problem after using this whitening product from hi smile
Toes in the Sand
Toes in the Sand

Great product

My husband and I both use this whitening power. We are senior citizens and our teeth became discolored with age. This whitening powder brightened our teeth with no sensitivity or burning.
Thank you, Hismile!
Adam F.
Adam F.

A great addition to the kit!

I've used Hismile's toothpaste before but I got caught by an advert for their V34 Colour Corrector Serum, as I was buying this I also scooped up the Whitening Powder and these two together are a great combo. I used them every day for 2 weeks and now use them as and when needed but my smile is much whiter and the correct colour — I will continue to buy these as regular products now! Smashing.
Richard I.
Richard I.

I found this and the fact it works well with your fav toothpaste great . It definitely effects the colour of your teeth

Slight sensitivity at first but it settled after a few uses
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.

Perfect!

I absolutely love this product. I am on my 3rd jar and my teeth are definitely a lot whiter. I started seeing the initial difference after about 2 weeks of use (once daily) and I really love it. I always struggled with tooth sensitivity when using whitening products and I am happy to report, nothing with this product :)
Jake johnston
Jake johnston

Works!

This does exactly what it says on the tin, does not create any sensitivity and gently with consistent use whitens teeth, more than one person has commented so happy days.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.

Not the results as seen on Insta but definitely made a difference

It definitely isn’t a use one and never look back kind of product but but I used it for about a week and saw results. I bought it in the afterpay day sale so would definitely say it’s worth what I paid.
Serena R.
Serena R.

Have seen some whitening

I did not experience sensitivity while using this and my teeth seem to be less yellow. I have been using it consistently for a month.

A great clean

It works very well. My problem with tooth discoloration results mainly from drinking coffee and consuming Blueberries. I see s as big difference right after brushing. No sensitivity after use. I highly recommend this product!!
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is amazing… my teeth are 5 times whiter so far

No side effects at all. Amazing for sensitive teeth. I am dedicated to this one product.
Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Hismile PAP+ Whitening Powder compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Chriistiinaaaxo
Chriistiinaaaxo

So far, so good

I haven't experienced any side effects But what I do with this because it says just to use the powder alone I actually use it with my hismile Purple toothpaste I forget the actual name of it and with those 2 together I should see a different I just started using it so I haven't seen one yet But just using the purple toothpaste alone I have seen A difference
Ann Fox
Ann Fox

Hismile Whitening Powder V34

Have been using this for about 3 weeks now unfortunately it didn't do anything to brighten my teeth so I was disappointed
On the us side I didn't have any side effects from using the product
Gareth
Gareth

Great product

The powder is great when used with the other products. I’ve used them all and noticed a huge difference in the brightness of my teeth.
Cristina L.
Cristina L.2 posts

Truly Works!

I’m on my 3rd jar, and I’m super impressed by this product. I have sensitive teeth and this product made my teeth brighter without sensitivity. Thank you so much for such a wonderful product!
Billy
Billy

Does what it says on the tin

No none at all, teeth whitening with no extra sensitivity
M Miller
M Miller

Works OK

Works OK, tastes nice, can be used with the other products to keep teeth white. Doesn’t seem to have same immediate effect as other Hismile products.
Ollie
Ollie

Will continue to use

Best stuff I’ve used really does work and I highly recommend it

Product worth its value

I saw some improvement from the first product bought thus i made additional order. However, I noticed that no further improvement is seen after continuous use.
Kate C.
Kate C.

Very effective

Noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth, done exactly what it said it would do. Would recommend.
Aiwa S.
Aiwa S.

Love it!

I use it wity my tooth paste and it keeps my teeth white. I love it! And teeth feel even cleaner when I use it. 100% recomend.
Teeth Whitening Products

Molly
Molly

worked for me on teeth stained from smoking and coffee

No side effects at all could be better with a more minty taste
Bought more as my daughter like me it too
AlexP
AlexPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Not outstanding

I didn't have any side effects but the results are only marginally noticeable and Yvette based on an optic effect rather than a true whitening
flossy
flossyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Love This product!

No side effects at all don’t even notice it is on my toothbrush
Natalie Rigden
Natalie RigdenWestern Australia

Absolutely the best! These products are fantastic!!! Just love the whole Hismile product range! Best on the market!

No, I did not experience any side effects at all.
Jackie Smith
Jackie Smith2 posts

Great products - love them all

Love these products - they actually work. I have ordered three lots now and love it.
Kato
KatoCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

Whiter teeth 1st Try

I really liked this product. My first try I could see visible results. Love to use this now before I go out. I highly recommend it to others as it worked for me.
L. Purdie
L. PurdieSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Useless- don’t waste your money

No it did nothing. It didn’t whiten my teeth at all.
Dave
Dave

Worked for me

My teeth definitely got whiter and I would recommend the product to others.
cpatriick
cpatriickSydney, NSW16 posts

Pap Powder Does not Work

Save your money. This product just does not work. No change, as seen on online advertising.
Tried it several times as directed. Still does not work.
My teeth did not change at all, no lighter. Just Nothing.