Hismile V34 Colour Corrector Powder

Hismile V34 Colour Corrector Powder

2 reviews · Statistics

100% · 20%
See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cris
Cris

Perfect we love it

Love the product. And the costumer service is excellent . thank you Hismile. Show details
Barbz
Barbz

It works

It does exactly what is meant to… both foam and powder.. I only use it once a day with my morning brush. I prefer powder over foam, it last longer. I could see difference after few days of use if it.. Brilliant product.