Hitachi NV65AF3 Coil

Hitachi NV65AF3 Coil

See the Best Nail / Staple Guns in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HiKOKI (Hitachi) Power Tools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7

Great gun; expensive parts

Great lightweight, heavy duty nail gun (I own several as run a fencing business).
    I needed to replace the main piston O-ring and was quoted $84. For a plastic o-ring!!
    Absolutely ridiculous price for parts from Hitachi. Poor form.

Purchased in January 2018 for $699.00.

manoutdorsasked

In defence of the Hitachi 65AF3 Coil Nailer, I just hired one & shot off 1000 x 50 mm nails with it & it worked perfectly. It is a hire gun & has been used extensively by all types of untrained users & is still working fine. Probably gets serviced regularly but still, pretty good test for a tool. Still waiting to hear how that "el cheapo" is going Mannie?

mannie

The ryobi is holding up fine, but I havent used it much. Its just a bit noisier than the Hitachi and heavier. But at least I am assured of them standing by their warranty.

manoutdors

Thanks for the feed back mannie. Still tossing up which one so nice to know. Cheers.

manoutdorsasked

Got any suggestions on a decent coil nail gun? I do a lot of treated pine fences & looking for a reliable but relatively inexpensive coil nail gun to buy. Wont be used extensively but I'd like it to work when I do. Cheers.

mannie

No sorry, I have gone for an el cheapo from bunnings. They have a no hassle returns policy. Not that I want my gear to break down but after the Hitachi saga I cant be bothered arguing with them anymore.

manoutdors

Would that be the Ryobi Airwave Coil Nail gun? Interested to see how it goes whatever you got;-)

• GTIN13: 4966376110018