Hitachi R-V445PT7SLS

Hitachi R-V445PT7SLS

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TerryNSW, 2114

Plenty of room and looks good.

After putting off buying a new fridge for sometime I finally made the decision and went browsing. I looked at various brands, models and price ranges and narrowed it down to a few models. My wife made the final decision when she saw this fridge. It was big inside with external dimensions smaller than our old, and much smaller, fridge.
I hope it lasts as long as its predecessor (15 years from second-hand).
The only thing I noticed when it was switched on for the first time was the noise. It was very loud and I ended up emailing Hitachi. They advised to let it settle for 48 hours and see how it went. It is now usually very quiet.

Michael

Michaelasked

Is the door of Hitachi R-V445PT7SLS reversible?

Terry

No, not to the best of my knowledge. You would need to get the model to suit your location with either a left or right opening.

Michael

Michaelasked

Is the door reversible?

Get an answer from our members and Hitachi representatives