HiTV iDroid8000

HiTV iDroid8000

5.0 from 1 review

Love the technology

Not going to lie, this Android in car thing really pumped me up in the last two weeks while driving especially when I'm stuccoed in traffic. Even though you can't watch videos while driving, but there're still a lot you can do. I transferred all my Apps from my HTC to my car and some of the apps did run better. Not sure if i can mention the names but things like sydney tide (I fish), family locator, car blackbox etc etc.

The product runs fast and finally something i don't just press press press, i now slide :D just like my Android phone! I used hotspot, the connection speed is not so bad, same speed as i browse internet using my phone.

I just hope there'll be more and more apps designed specifically for drivers while they're driving. Don't make me wait so long.
Android in car is cool, fast cpu, brilliant built-in GPS, DVD slot
Only 1 year map update

Don't have to worry about 1 year map update because it can use the maps straight from your phone. So because google maps has free updates forever on your android phone, you have endless updates!