Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Denis
Denis

Comfortable but not very durable

Overall comfortable and good for daily runs, but in terms of durability Hoka are definitely inferior to Nike - after just 3 months of running, I can see several signs of wear and tear - stickers coming off, a hole at the back, etc. I usually expect running shoes to last at least a year, 3 months is a bit too soon

Product Appearance As advertised

Comfortable but not durable for an expensive shoe.

I purchased three pairs of Bondi seven on recommendation from my podiatrist. One pair for walking one as casual one pair as a work shoe. In three months the walking shoes have worn through the inner lining creating blisters and the soles show excessive wear. The cushioning in the work shoes soles has completely collapsed now offering no support at all. I would not recommend the shoes very expensive for low quality.

Wendy1036
Wendy1036Perth

Overpriced and poor quality

Marlin
MarlinPerth

Not a good design for everyone

I thought I had found the perfect wide walking shoe but after a few months I was limping home. The sneakers caused so much pain in my glut tendon. I think they’re just too high at the back. After an X-ray, CT scan and cortisone injection I went out and bought another pair of Brooks.

Footwear Shops & Brands