Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Steven Roach
Steven RoachPerth, WA

A miracle for my feet

I have been a long distance runner for over 30 years and as you can imagine I now suffer from severe feet problems. For the last 5 years I’ve tried every reputable brand of shoes on the market with varying success. My podiatrist recommended I try Hoka Bondi 7. Wow, seriously they are a miracle for my feet. I don’t even bother putting my orthotics in them. The design is nothing like I have experienced before but it works. I wear them everywhere and every day. Absolutely brilliant. The guys at the Floreat store were so helpful and took the time to made sure I had the right size. Thank you.

S.Wilson
S.WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Speed goat 5 is not very good for a Terain shoe

Sizing Slightly small
Benjamin S
Benjamin SSydney, NSW

Like trying to walk through Soft Sand ALL DAY

Bought the shoes from Athletes Foot Rouse Hill on recommendation from staff. The shoes were super soft when trying them on in the shop. They were so soft that every other shoe I tried on felt thin and hard under foot. Upon wearing them for more than an hour to begin with they quickly became a living hell. Theyre so soft and bouncy that they actually cause you to become unstable on your feet and can cause you to lose balance and trip. Theyre like trying to walk on a bunch of pillows on the ground and just as dangerous. Dont Buy These!

Product Appearance As advertised

Comfortable but not durable for an expensive shoe.

I purchased three pairs of Bondi seven on recommendation from my podiatrist. One pair for walking one as casual one pair as a work shoe. In three months the walking shoes have worn through the inner lining creating blisters and the soles show excessive wear. The cushioning in the work shoes soles has completely collapsed now offering no support at all. I would not recommend the shoes very expensive for low quality.

robynmac
robynmac

Absolute rubbish- stay away from this brand

Bought the women's Arahi 4 on the advice of my podiatrist for my plantar fasciitis. They definitely are extremely comfortable in the beginning but after 6 months holes appeared in the inner lining of both shoes, hurting my feet through my sox, then the sole came away from the shoe on my right foot. Cost a lot of money but not worth it. I've had much longer lifespans from other joggers.

Tony B.
Tony B.

Comfortable BUT

Comfortable...BUT first outing got a stick through the sole. Very slippery on some surfaces. Worn through inner lining for a blister. I cannot recommend and they are expensive. Good around the house.

Zed
ZedDarwin, NT

Ora Recovery flip - Hoka OneOne

Hoka has changed the design of the Ora Recovery flip and now the straps sit back further so it doesn't give you a comfortable fit. Lived in the original version and when the toe strap broke ordered another 2 pairs however, they do not fit foot properly due to the poor design ie foot tends to flop about. Didnt realise the design had changed until I received the new pairs, they are ok but harder to walk in. Wouldn't buy again.

Belinda
BelindaNorthern Region, NSW

Incredible Shock Absorbing Sneakers

Great shock absorbency for people with knee or ankle osteoarthritis.At the end of the day my feet don't feel sore

Pratheepan T.
Pratheepan T.Sydney, NSW

My Bondi 7 gave away the back cushion support within 5 months

I bought this on 30th December 2020 from Athletics foot, Burwood. It was recommended as a better shoe than Asics. It was used only for walking and used twice a week. It lost its cushion support around the Achilles within 5 months. The plastic is harder and hurts the Achilles and damages the socks. What a waste of money, whereas my previous Asics pair lasted more than 4 years and still going.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Omg amazing

Best shoe ever .. I literally walk fast do stairs all on concrete for 8 hours quick pivot movements and my feet do not hurt or throbb from the minute I put theses shoes on..

The arch support is amazing.
From the first wear they were comfy I was happy to leave them on even after I got home from work .
Amazing shoe thankyou

Wendy1036
Wendy1036Perth

Overpriced and poor quality

Adriaan
AdriaanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shoes and oh so comfortable

1: Speedgoat 2, purchased early 2019, done almost 800Km in them and still as good as the day I bought them. Use them for the trails
2: Bondi 6, purchased in June, done around 600Km, each time running 5-10Km. Use them for hard surfaces, Tarmac, concrete

Mick A
Mick ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but terrible quality

Unbelievably comfortable but ripped away from the sole on the sides of both shoes after.. wait for it.. 3 months. Terrible quality for $260 purchased at Athletes Foot. I have a daggy old pair on New Balance that have lasted over 2 years. Please don’t waste your money for utopian levels of comfort for only 3 months of use.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Caio P.
Caio P.Sydney, NSW

Blisters maker.

Expensive. Not fit for purpose as a triathlon sneakers as they feel heavier. Clumsy with higher cushion. Worst of all, it is a blisters maker. I have to wrap my feet on bandaids every time I wear them. I don't recommend at all.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Marlin
MarlinPerth

Not a good design for everyone

I thought I had found the perfect wide walking shoe but after a few months I was limping home. The sneakers caused so much pain in my glut tendon. I think they’re just too high at the back. After an X-ray, CT scan and cortisone injection I went out and bought another pair of Brooks.