Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Comfortable but not durable for an expensive shoe.

I purchased three pairs of Bondi seven on recommendation from my podiatrist. One pair for walking one as casual one pair as a work shoe. In three months the walking shoes have worn through the inner lining creating blisters and the soles show excessive wear. The cushioning in the work shoes soles has completely collapsed now offering no support at all. I would not recommend the shoes very expensive for low quality.

Wendy1036
Wendy1036Perth

Overpriced and poor quality

Marlin
MarlinPerth

Not a good design for everyone

I thought I had found the perfect wide walking shoe but after a few months I was limping home. The sneakers caused so much pain in my glut tendon. I think they’re just too high at the back. After an X-ray, CT scan and cortisone injection I went out and bought another pair of Brooks.

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not as great as some reviews have recommended.

I was recommended these shoe by Athlete's foot and they have caused nothing but calf pain. At first I had thought it was due to weak muscles. After, strengthening exercises, conditioning work and frequent massages (including dry needling) I was still in pain during long runs. Turns it was the shoe! The shoe is what is called a bare foot runner which is not great for those with pronate. The running specialist I spoke said he would never stock the shoe because he feels it is dangerous to a runners health.

After a recommendation of Brook's, I am back out running with no calf pain.

Be careful of the hype behind the Hoka shoe.

Sizing Slightly small