Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Denis
Denis

Comfortable but not very durable

Overall comfortable and good for daily runs, but in terms of durability Hoka are definitely inferior to Nike - after just 3 months of running, I can see several signs of wear and tear - stickers coming off, a hole at the back, etc. I usually expect running shoes to last at least a year, 3 months is a bit too soon

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New Spring in My Step

Steven Roach
Steven RoachPerth, WA

A miracle for my feet

I have been a long distance runner for over 30 years and as you can imagine I now suffer from severe feet problems. For the last 5 years I’ve tried every reputable brand of shoes on the market with varying success. My podiatrist recommended I try Hoka Bondi 7. Wow, seriously they are a miracle for my feet. I don’t even bother putting my orthotics in them. The design is nothing like I have experienced before but it works. I wear them everywhere and every day. Absolutely brilliant. The guys at the Floreat store were so helpful and took the time to made sure I had the right size. Thank you.

Product Appearance As advertised

Comfortable but not durable for an expensive shoe.

I purchased three pairs of Bondi seven on recommendation from my podiatrist. One pair for walking one as casual one pair as a work shoe. In three months the walking shoes have worn through the inner lining creating blisters and the soles show excessive wear. The cushioning in the work shoes soles has completely collapsed now offering no support at all. I would not recommend the shoes very expensive for low quality.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hoka OneOne compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Omg amazing

Best shoe ever .. I literally walk fast do stairs all on concrete for 8 hours quick pivot movements and my feet do not hurt or throbb from the minute I put theses shoes on..

The arch support is amazing.
From the first wear they were comfy I was happy to leave them on even after I got home from work .
Amazing shoe thankyou

Wendy1036
Wendy1036Perth

Overpriced and poor quality

Adriaan
AdriaanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shoes and oh so comfortable

1: Speedgoat 2, purchased early 2019, done almost 800Km in them and still as good as the day I bought them. Use them for the trails
2: Bondi 6, purchased in June, done around 600Km, each time running 5-10Km. Use them for hard surfaces, Tarmac, concrete

Edmond
EdmondSydney, NSW

Amazing footwear

I have been wearing Hokas for over 5 years and been delighted with the quality, performance and service from Hoka Australia. I am a heavier than average runner and haven't found any other runners provide the level of support that Hokas do.

Marlin
MarlinPerth

Not a good design for everyone

I thought I had found the perfect wide walking shoe but after a few months I was limping home. The sneakers caused so much pain in my glut tendon. I think they’re just too high at the back. After an X-ray, CT scan and cortisone injection I went out and bought another pair of Brooks.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hoka OneOne compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not as great as some reviews have recommended.

I was recommended these shoe by Athlete's foot and they have caused nothing but calf pain. At first I had thought it was due to weak muscles. After, strengthening exercises, conditioning work and frequent massages (including dry needling) I was still in pain during long runs. Turns it was the shoe! The shoe is what is called a bare foot runner which is not great for those with pronate. The running specialist I spoke said he would never stock the shoe because he feels it is dangerous to a runners health.

After a recommendation of Brook's, I am back out running with no calf pain.

Be careful of the hype behind the Hoka shoe.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Helena
HelenaMurray Mallee, SA

Bondi 6 WIDE & Clifton 5 WIDE

I am wearing the all black Bondi 6 WIDE as a work shoe as we have a very hard floor surface and it has been brilliant-cushioned and comfortable. I also have a Clifton 5 WIDE in a black and white colour that I wear outside of work. Delivery of both items was amazingly quick. The only thing I would ask/suggest is related to the appearance... would it be possible to make the Clifton 5 WIDE available in an all black shoe so I am able to wear that one to work as it is less bulky in appearance when compared to the Bondi 6 WIDE shoe???