Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not as great as some reviews have recommended.

I was recommended these shoe by Athlete's foot and they have caused nothing but calf pain. At first I had thought it was due to weak muscles. After, strengthening exercises, conditioning work and frequent massages (including dry needling) I was still in pain during long runs. Turns it was the shoe! The shoe is what is called a bare foot runner which is not great for those with pronate. The running specialist I spoke said he would never stock the shoe because he feels it is dangerous to a runners health.

After a recommendation of Brook's, I am back out running with no calf pain.

Be careful of the hype behind the Hoka shoe.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Janice
Janiceasked

Don’t know what has been changed in the Bondi 7 I have had numerous pairs of Bondi 6 . The heel isn’t snug like the 6 was . My orthotic all of a sudden doesn’t fit properly and slips at heel . Not happy have only had them 3 weeks

CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands