Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tony B.
Tony B.

Comfortable BUT

Comfortable...BUT first outing got a stick through the sole. Very slippery on some surfaces. Worn through inner lining for a blister. I cannot recommend and they are expensive. Good around the house.

Zed
ZedDarwin, NT

Ora Recovery flip - Hoka OneOne

Hoka has changed the design of the Ora Recovery flip and now the straps sit back further so it doesn't give you a comfortable fit. Lived in the original version and when the toe strap broke ordered another 2 pairs however, they do not fit foot properly due to the poor design ie foot tends to flop about. Didnt realise the design had changed until I received the new pairs, they are ok but harder to walk in. Wouldn't buy again.

Belinda
BelindaNorthern Region, NSW

Incredible Shock Absorbing Sneakers

Great shock absorbency for people with knee or ankle osteoarthritis.At the end of the day my feet don't feel sore

Pratheepan T.
Pratheepan T.Sydney, NSW

My Bondi 7 gave away the back cushion support within 5 months

I bought this on 30th December 2020 from Athletics foot, Burwood. It was recommended as a better shoe than Asics. It was used only for walking and used twice a week. It lost its cushion support around the Achilles within 5 months. The plastic is harder and hurts the Achilles and damages the socks. What a waste of money, whereas my previous Asics pair lasted more than 4 years and still going.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Omg amazing

Best shoe ever .. I literally walk fast do stairs all on concrete for 8 hours quick pivot movements and my feet do not hurt or throbb from the minute I put theses shoes on..

The arch support is amazing.
From the first wear they were comfy I was happy to leave them on even after I got home from work .
Amazing shoe thankyou

Wendy1036
Wendy1036Perth

Overpriced and poor quality

Adriaan
AdriaanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shoes and oh so comfortable

1: Speedgoat 2, purchased early 2019, done almost 800Km in them and still as good as the day I bought them. Use them for the trails
2: Bondi 6, purchased in June, done around 600Km, each time running 5-10Km. Use them for hard surfaces, Tarmac, concrete

Mick A
Mick ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but terrible quality

Unbelievably comfortable but ripped away from the sole on the sides of both shoes after.. wait for it.. 3 months. Terrible quality for $260 purchased at Athletes Foot. I have a daggy old pair on New Balance that have lasted over 2 years. Please don’t waste your money for utopian levels of comfort for only 3 months of use.

Caio P.
Caio P.Sydney, NSW

Blisters maker.

Expensive. Not fit for purpose as a triathlon sneakers as they feel heavier. Clumsy with higher cushion. Worst of all, it is a blisters maker. I have to wrap my feet on bandaids every time I wear them. I don't recommend at all.

Marlin
MarlinPerth

Not a good design for everyone

I thought I had found the perfect wide walking shoe but after a few months I was limping home. The sneakers caused so much pain in my glut tendon. I think they’re just too high at the back. After an X-ray, CT scan and cortisone injection I went out and bought another pair of Brooks.

Peteandscott
Peteandscott

Most comfortable shoe ever.......BUT

J and P
J and PPerth, WA

Hoka : Not fit for purpose

Bought a pair of Hoka runners and they didn't even last 6 months even when only using them for walking. Took back to the Athletes Foot in Perth and they said too bad so sad. So $260 for a pair for runners that didn't last 6 months (the inside of the heal wore out and the plastic inside the shoe was exposed that resulted in blisters). Remember this is an expensive runner that was advertised as a runner that was only used for walking - and the "runner" still wore out!

PRODUCT IS NOT FOR FOR PURPOSE

Mature aged worker
Mature aged worker

Hoka postal address and contact options

As a Hoka customer I find it amazing that the national Hoka distribution franchise business does not list a postal address or an Email contact on their website. Also severely limited range of colour options here in Australia, with the male Rincon model being available in at least 7 colours in the USA and just 1 here in Australia.

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not as great as some reviews have recommended.

I was recommended these shoe by Athlete's foot and they have caused nothing but calf pain. At first I had thought it was due to weak muscles. After, strengthening exercises, conditioning work and frequent massages (including dry needling) I was still in pain during long runs. Turns it was the shoe! The shoe is what is called a bare foot runner which is not great for those with pronate. The running specialist I spoke said he would never stock the shoe because he feels it is dangerous to a runners health.

After a recommendation of Brook's, I am back out running with no calf pain.

Be careful of the hype behind the Hoka shoe.

Sizing Slightly small
Helena
HelenaMurray Mallee, SA

Bondi 6 WIDE & Clifton 5 WIDE

I am wearing the all black Bondi 6 WIDE as a work shoe as we have a very hard floor surface and it has been brilliant-cushioned and comfortable. I also have a Clifton 5 WIDE in a black and white colour that I wear outside of work. Delivery of both items was amazingly quick. The only thing I would ask/suggest is related to the appearance... would it be possible to make the Clifton 5 WIDE available in an all black shoe so I am able to wear that one to work as it is less bulky in appearance when compared to the Bondi 6 WIDE shoe???