Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
VBO
VBOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

Sizing Slightly large
Rudi T.
Rudi T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable shoe but low quality and terrible service.

I bought a pair of Bondi 6 shoes for $230 fitted by athlete’s foot. I injured myself and so didn’t run for about 9 months, following this I started jogging a few time a week and soon my new shoes split open - this was at 13 months after purchase and about 60km in total of running. Hoka did not care that their shoes fell apart but just said it is out of warranty good luck.

Sizing Slightly large
Don
DonSouthwest, VIC

Customer service rip off

I bought a pair of HOKA Bondi shoes my 5th pair of HOKA shoes, after 4-5 months the shoes fell apart on both sides along the glue lines, they have said it is because of normal wear and tear! Shoes coming apart along the glue lines is not normal wear and tear, this is my 5th pair and has never happened before. So far no help or acknowledgement that shoe is faulty.

Sizing True to size