Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
Mick A
Mick ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but terrible quality

Unbelievably comfortable but ripped away from the sole on the sides of both shoes after.. wait for it.. 3 months. Terrible quality for $260 purchased at Athletes Foot. I have a daggy old pair on New Balance that have lasted over 2 years. Please don’t waste your money for utopian levels of comfort for only 3 months of use.

Sizing True to size
Caio P.
Caio P.Sydney, NSW

Blisters maker.

Expensive. Not fit for purpose as a triathlon sneakers as they feel heavier. Clumsy with higher cushion. Worst of all, it is a blisters maker. I have to wrap my feet on bandaids every time I wear them. I don't recommend at all.

Sizing True to size
Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not as great as some reviews have recommended.

I was recommended these shoe by Athlete's foot and they have caused nothing but calf pain. At first I had thought it was due to weak muscles. After, strengthening exercises, conditioning work and frequent massages (including dry needling) I was still in pain during long runs. Turns it was the shoe! The shoe is what is called a bare foot runner which is not great for those with pronate. The running specialist I spoke said he would never stock the shoe because he feels it is dangerous to a runners health.

After a recommendation of Brook's, I am back out running with no calf pain.

Be careful of the hype behind the Hoka shoe.

Sizing Slightly small