Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Zen
ZenSydney

Bondi 6 womens jogger

So disappointed with my new joggers, the women’s Bondi 6. I previously had the Bondi 5’s and they were the most amazing shoe. They were supportive and comfortable and there was nothing I could fault. I purchased the Bondi 6 presuming they’d be the same. Unfortunately, they are not the same and the improved version is terrible. My ankle rolls in the shoe and I ended up with ankle and knee pain. Both of which, I’ve never had before in my life and I don’t believe in coincidence. Hoka one one, why on Earth would you improve something which didn’t need improving. I’m devastated! The base is no longer wide in the heel and I think that this is part of the problem. It doesn’t support the foot enough. Don’t recommend these at all.

Polly Perks
Polly Perks

Don't last well, but they're still the best training shoe

NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Hoka OneOnes - Infinites

Dave H1Sydney

The best running shoe money can buy

Having been an avid runner for many years, I recently saw Hoka One One running shoes at a Fitness Expo. There has been growing support for these shoes in the triathlon community; particularly the Ironman where runners complete a marathon run leg of 42kms. I have sensitive knees as a result of years of rugby and a PCL injury. I decided to purchase a pair of the Hoka One One Conquests. These are unquestionably the most comfortable running shoes I've ever worn. The ride is superb - like running on clouds! I usually get a little sore after a 10km run but not with these babies; my legs were fresh as the next day! I can't recommend these shoes highly enough.
Supremely comfortable ride and fit
These shoes are faultless