Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Dalla
DallaAdelaide

No customer service

Bought a pair of Hoka one one Bondi 7 on the salespersons advice. On wearing them for the first time i got a sore lower back. Same happened on the second wear. Emailed Hoka twice and ABSOLUTELY no response.
Emailed the store i purchased from and they emailed Hoka with NO response. Very expensive sneakers that i can't wear. In America they give you a 30 day money back guarantee. Unfortunately Hoka in Australia has no phone number you can call. I am so very disappointed in their lack of customer service. Would never recommend them to anyone. Save your money and buy a reputable brand who has decent customer service and cares about their reputation and happy clients. STAY away from HOKA!!!!!

Tony B.
Tony B.

Comfortable BUT

Comfortable...BUT first outing got a stick through the sole. Very slippery on some surfaces. Worn through inner lining for a blister. I cannot recommend and they are expensive. Good around the house.

Pratheepan T.
Pratheepan T.Sydney, NSW

My Bondi 7 gave away the back cushion support within 5 months

I bought this on 30th December 2020 from Athletics foot, Burwood. It was recommended as a better shoe than Asics. It was used only for walking and used twice a week. It lost its cushion support around the Achilles within 5 months. The plastic is harder and hurts the Achilles and damages the socks. What a waste of money, whereas my previous Asics pair lasted more than 4 years and still going.

VBO
VBOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

Rudi T.
Rudi T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable shoe but low quality and terrible service.

I bought a pair of Bondi 6 shoes for $230 fitted by athlete’s foot. I injured myself and so didn’t run for about 9 months, following this I started jogging a few time a week and soon my new shoes split open - this was at 13 months after purchase and about 60km in total of running. Hoka did not care that their shoes fell apart but just said it is out of warranty good luck.

Mick A
Mick ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but terrible quality

Unbelievably comfortable but ripped away from the sole on the sides of both shoes after.. wait for it.. 3 months. Terrible quality for $260 purchased at Athletes Foot. I have a daggy old pair on New Balance that have lasted over 2 years. Please don’t waste your money for utopian levels of comfort for only 3 months of use.

Caio P.
Caio P.Sydney, NSW

Blisters maker.

Expensive. Not fit for purpose as a triathlon sneakers as they feel heavier. Clumsy with higher cushion. Worst of all, it is a blisters maker. I have to wrap my feet on bandaids every time I wear them. I don't recommend at all.

Poor quality shoe do not buy

We bought black Hoka One Shoes last May they did not even last 10 months of normal use. Top of shoe pulled away from sole. Inside heel area completely deteriorated

Sizing True to size
J and P
J and PPerth, WA

Hoka : Not fit for purpose

Bought a pair of Hoka runners and they didn't even last 6 months even when only using them for walking. Took back to the Athletes Foot in Perth and they said too bad so sad. So $260 for a pair for runners that didn't last 6 months (the inside of the heal wore out and the plastic inside the shoe was exposed that resulted in blisters). Remember this is an expensive runner that was advertised as a runner that was only used for walking - and the "runner" still wore out!

PRODUCT IS NOT FOR FOR PURPOSE

Mature aged worker
Mature aged worker

Hoka postal address and contact options

As a Hoka customer I find it amazing that the national Hoka distribution franchise business does not list a postal address or an Email contact on their website. Also severely limited range of colour options here in Australia, with the male Rincon model being available in at least 7 colours in the USA and just 1 here in Australia.

Don
DonSouthwest, VIC

Customer service rip off

I bought a pair of HOKA Bondi shoes my 5th pair of HOKA shoes, after 4-5 months the shoes fell apart on both sides along the glue lines, they have said it is because of normal wear and tear! Shoes coming apart along the glue lines is not normal wear and tear, this is my 5th pair and has never happened before. So far no help or acknowledgement that shoe is faulty.

Zen
ZenSydney

Bondi 6 womens jogger

So disappointed with my new joggers, the women’s Bondi 6. I previously had the Bondi 5’s and they were the most amazing shoe. They were supportive and comfortable and there was nothing I could fault. I purchased the Bondi 6 presuming they’d be the same. Unfortunately, they are not the same and the improved version is terrible. My ankle rolls in the shoe and I ended up with ankle and knee pain. Both of which, I’ve never had before in my life and I don’t believe in coincidence. Hoka one one, why on Earth would you improve something which didn’t need improving. I’m devastated! The base is no longer wide in the heel and I think that this is part of the problem. It doesn’t support the foot enough. Don’t recommend these at all.