Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Wendy1036
Wendy1036Perth

Overpriced and poor quality

Marlin
MarlinPerth

Not a good design for everyone

I thought I had found the perfect wide walking shoe but after a few months I was limping home. The sneakers caused so much pain in my glut tendon. I think they’re just too high at the back. After an X-ray, CT scan and cortisone injection I went out and bought another pair of Brooks.

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not as great as some reviews have recommended.

I was recommended these shoe by Athlete's foot and they have caused nothing but calf pain. At first I had thought it was due to weak muscles. After, strengthening exercises, conditioning work and frequent massages (including dry needling) I was still in pain during long runs. Turns it was the shoe! The shoe is what is called a bare foot runner which is not great for those with pronate. The running specialist I spoke said he would never stock the shoe because he feels it is dangerous to a runners health.

After a recommendation of Brook's, I am back out running with no calf pain.

Be careful of the hype behind the Hoka shoe.