Hoka OneOne

Hoka OneOne

Brand Manager for Hoka OneOne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Omg amazing

Best shoe ever .. I literally walk fast do stairs all on concrete for 8 hours quick pivot movements and my feet do not hurt or throbb from the minute I put theses shoes on..

The arch support is amazing.
From the first wear they were comfy I was happy to leave them on even after I got home from work .
Amazing shoe thankyou

Adriaan
AdriaanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shoes and oh so comfortable

1: Speedgoat 2, purchased early 2019, done almost 800Km in them and still as good as the day I bought them. Use them for the trails
2: Bondi 6, purchased in June, done around 600Km, each time running 5-10Km. Use them for hard surfaces, Tarmac, concrete

Edmond
EdmondSydney, NSW

Amazing footwear

I have been wearing Hokas for over 5 years and been delighted with the quality, performance and service from Hoka Australia. I am a heavier than average runner and haven't found any other runners provide the level of support that Hokas do.

Helena
HelenaMurray Mallee, SA

Bondi 6 WIDE & Clifton 5 WIDE

I am wearing the all black Bondi 6 WIDE as a work shoe as we have a very hard floor surface and it has been brilliant-cushioned and comfortable. I also have a Clifton 5 WIDE in a black and white colour that I wear outside of work. Delivery of both items was amazingly quick. The only thing I would ask/suggest is related to the appearance... would it be possible to make the Clifton 5 WIDE available in an all black shoe so I am able to wear that one to work as it is less bulky in appearance when compared to the Bondi 6 WIDE shoe???

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hoka OneOne compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Becsta80
Becsta80South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect shoe for running and walking

Husband bought these for me when I started to do some serious walking earlier in the year (I’ve done nearly 800klms this year) and my current New Balance ones were giving me blisters. The Hokas are seriously light, great cushioning, electric colour, and overall reasonable arch support (I have had to upgrade to a pair with more support as I have fallen arches and have stared to run more). Only recommendation is to buy up several in the same style if you do walk/run lots as they do wear (I got about 600klms out of mine) and will start to hurt your feet. But I’m sticking with this brand.

Polly Perks
Polly Perks

Don't last well, but they're still the best training shoe

Dave H1Sydney

The best running shoe money can buy

Having been an avid runner for many years, I recently saw Hoka One One running shoes at a Fitness Expo. There has been growing support for these shoes in the triathlon community; particularly the Ironman where runners complete a marathon run leg of 42kms. I have sensitive knees as a result of years of rugby and a PCL injury. I decided to purchase a pair of the Hoka One One Conquests. These are unquestionably the most comfortable running shoes I've ever worn. The ride is superb - like running on clouds! I usually get a little sore after a 10km run but not with these babies; my legs were fresh as the next day! I can't recommend these shoes highly enough.
Supremely comfortable ride and fit
These shoes are faultless