Holden Captiva CG Series II 7 CX
Part of Holden Captiva 2.8

Holden Captiva CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013) Questions & Answers

Ghasem T.
Ghasem T. · CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013)

Hi,
Holden Captiva 7CX petrol:
no power in fuse 'PKLP LH-10A and PKLP RH-10A'fuses are okay no issue with. the issue is there is no power into fuse also, no light into dash cluster; no speedometer, RPM gauge, fuel gauge, temp gauge..... no any symbol sign at all!! also radio not working neither!!
Any ideas, please?

Jeff A
Jeff A · CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013)

How do I turn off the set speed alarm on my Holden Captiva 7.
Previous owner had it set to 60km per hr, I don’t want to use this anymore.

Trace
Trace · CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013)

Can my car tow a large Uhaul furniture van(enclosed trailer) full of cupboards and 2 queen mattresses and plain bases, I have no idea what the cupboards(tall boys & low buffets and beds)weigh in total, how does one work it out as to what the car is pulling, is it the weight of the trailer and its contents or is it JUST the contents weight in total etc?
I'm planning to hire the Uhaul one way to drive from Perth to NSW and saves $ on an interstate moving company etc any advice plz..
Ps: my Captiva is a great car, bought it 2yrs ago from a family that routinely serviced it and replaced the transfer case and I've kept up the servicing and so far so great..

Tee
Tee · CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013)

Hi, Ive had my 2011 Holden Captiva diesel for 2 years now (as you are well aware, problem after problem) but at the moment it smells like my radiator is over heating, ive had it serviced regularly, ive had coolant put in it but for i have no idea where to put the water. (Before you say it I am not stupid i know where to put it in normal cars, but craptivas are not normal cars) hheeelllpppp i thought they did this stuff in a service?

Karen Sharpe
Karen Sharpe

You only put coolant in it

James
James · CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013)

What causes the front and back brakes to be on when driving causing the rotors to be hot

Paula R.
Paula R. · CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013)

How often does coolant have to be changed

Paula R.
Paula R. · CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013)

How often does coolant have to be changed in a captiva 2011, 7 seater diesel

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives

Select a listing for your question
Holden Captiva CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013)