12Holden Captiva

Holden Captiva Questions & Answers (page 3)

Nicole T.
Nicole T. · Captiva CG Series II (2011-2013)

2011 Holden Captiva replaced battery in key. Allowed to open them tried to start nothing and alarm wouldn't go off. So took battery off to stop late at night. Tried. To put battery back but alarm stil goin off

leanne
leanne · Captiva CG (2006-2018)

how take back seats out holden Captiva 2007

Faith F.
Faith F. · Captiva

Hi guys, I have a 2012 diesel and the boot light on the dashboard keeps coming on any ideas

Richard H.
Richard H. · CG LT (2006-2018)

I have an 2015 Captiva 5 with a broken parking brake cable
I can do everything needed to replace it except access and remove the centre cable bracket bolt It is in an impossible position between the rear suspension and the floor pan
Any advice on access?

Ricardo M.
Ricardo M. · Captiva

why do i have a bit of oil in engine cover

Dharminder S.
Dharminder S. · CG Series II 7 LX (2011-2013)

My Captiva screen shows outside temperature 53c even I just started therefore when I turned off same time it’s engine cooling fan goes on for 5 minutes.

David B.
David B.

Dharminder did you find out what the fault was as I am experiencing the same thing ?

Dharminder S.

Yes, it’s system fault. Just off terminal from battery for few minutes and back ON. It will normal after that

Ashley
Ashley

What do you mean by off terminal? Did it permanently fix it? Will an auto electrician be able to fix?

steve
steve · Captiva CG (2006-2018)

2007 diesel captiva climate control not working , can not ajust the temp or fan also reverse senors stop working at the same time

Debbie
Debbie · Captiva CG Series II (2011-2013)

My air con just stopped working could it be a fuse

Wilber
Wilber

check your fan is running. No fan No aircon.

Chan
Chan · Captiva

After driving out Holden Captiva 2017 the fan turns on, coolant is fine and water. Temp on car below 80 as well, no lights come on either. Any ideas why the fan would be turning on after driving??

Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H. · Captiva

09 captiva all abs and stability control lights on dash stay on

Kerri Sims
Kerri Sims · CG LTZ (2006-2018)

We had driven 150km on the highway, got into airport parking and the front wheels started to grab. I reversed into the park, we had flight to catch. Is it safe to drive when we return?

Tucker
Tucker · Captiva CG Series II (2011-2013)

Belt adjustment info plz for 2011 V6 Captiva

Philro
Philro · Captiva

Will an aerial for a Captiva 7 fit a Captiva 5

Rob Horwath
Rob Horwath · Captiva CG Series II (2011-2013)

are there any faults with this model Captiva and is it reliable

Cassie C.
Cassie C. · Captiva

Holden Captiva 2009 radio codes

Stephen Rowett
Stephen Rowett · CG LTZ (2006-2018)

My diesel auto captiva stays in 4th at 60kph @ 20000rpm.. I would have thought it should change in to 5th and drop to around 1500rpm.. thoughts ??

Craig M.
Craig M.

Gear box service.

Stephen Rowett

Hi Craig.. the car does go in to top gear at about 63kph and about 1500rpm and will stay in top gear at 60kph..I'm finding it crazy that I have to get up to that speed just to get it to change to cruise at the more economical top gear.. I was wondering if that is typical or as you suggest something is not quite right.. as a consequence I'm often driving around in 5th gear instead of 6th..and using about 12 to 13 litres per 100 kilometres.. cheers

Stephen Rowett
Stephen Rowett · CG LTZ (2006-2018)

At what speeds should my 2016 auto captiva diesel change through the gears in normal driving conditions

jeffrey s.
jeffrey s. · CG LS (2006-2018)

How do i fix my brake light not working tail light work

jeffrey s.
jeffrey s. · Captiva CG (2006-2018)

My 2018 Holden Captiva how to i fix the brake light

michael r.
michael r. · CG LX (2006-2018)

Need code for radio Holden Captiva LX

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives

Select a listing for your question
Holden Captiva