12Holden Captiva

Holden Captiva Questions & Answers (page 4)

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S. · Captiva

I have a lx 2012 petrol captive the motors starts and runs but can't get auto transmission in to drive

Alex S.
Alex S. · Captiva

German displayed at present. Changed to English but it does not save it. How to make DIC save to English?

Talina B.
Talina B. · Captiva

Are the tailsharft for captiva 2006 the same as 07 08 09 10 11 captivas

Talina B.
Talina B. · Captiva

Does it tail shaft from a 2008 Captiva fit on a 2006 Captiva

Jeff A
Jeff A · CG Series II 7 CX (2011-2013)

How do I turn off the set speed alarm on my Holden Captiva 7.
Previous owner had it set to 60km per hr, I don’t want to use this anymore.

Steven O.
Steven O. · Captiva CG Series II (2011-2013)

When I open my Holden Captiva 2012 SERIES II their is a what appears to be a hazard button and green and white medical cross but can't work out what they do ?

a6164056
a6164056 · CG LX (2006-2018)

I changed the engine battery on my 2010 Captiva, auto, unleaded, V6 as soon as the new one is reconnected the horn won't stop honking like an alarm type sound and the windscreen washer won't stop also, and the dash looks dead, it's like it immobilised, what shall I do? Can you play help, Alan

Stephen Rowett
Stephen Rowett · Captiva

Just bought a captiva 2016 spewing black sooty smoke when accelerating.. especially bad from standing start at the lights.. apart from smoke runs and drives well.getting 100 km per 12 litres ??

Michelle
Michelle · Captiva CG (2006-2018)

How do you know if your car is classed as a lemon ? I brought a second hand 2012 holden captiva diesel turbo automatic 9 months ago, 4 months after buying it one morning it would not start no indication as to why, last 2 months every two weeks I've had to get it repaired, first the fuel pump 2 weeks later the starter motor plus wiring loom as apparently it was melted and 3 weeks after my transmission died out of the blue on my way to work prior to the the dpf light kept coming on the week before then ramdomly stopped I have no clue as to if I'm at right to seek legal advice or if it's just a coincidence of theses let downs please can someone give me advice the car has only done just over 130,000km and the car yard where I brought it from have disappeared cant contact them and google have some information to show form them

michelle m.
michelle m. · Captiva CG (2006-2018)

Karlee S.
Karlee S. · Captiva CG (2006-2018)

Replaced the battery on my 2012 captiva today. Can not open and passenger doors from the inside or outside. Tried using the central locking, manually and the interior switch. They show "unlocked" but as soon as I pull the handle, nothing happens. I am really hoping this is a fuse issue (as just replaced the transmission! So can't really afford anotger huge expense)
Any ideas? Is this something I can fix with my very limited car knowledge?

Sean  G.
Sean G. · Captiva CG Series II (2011-2013)

Can you change the oil cooler without engine removal on 2.2 diesel Captiva

Les H.
Les H. · Captiva CG (2006-2018)

Dash lights stay on all time while driving

Lisa W.
Lisa W. · Captiva

car wont even click over or key wont turn 2014 cap LTZ 7 seater. tried jumpper leads, turning the wheel etc....absolutly nothing?

Rosie
Rosie · Captiva

Can I remove the running boards on a 2018 Captiva and replace them with side skirts?

Casey P.
Casey P. · Captiva CG (2006-2018)

My diesel 2010 captiva has had issues since I bought it but until now I guess nothing major but it has always sounded like it changes gears late when going from 3rd to 4th it seems to stay in 3rd gear a bit too long (auto) and it has always had engine check light issues with it coming on and going off randomly but looking back now the check engine light has seemed to come on when the engine seems to be idling high the recently it went into what I found out was limp mode or service due limp mode and the error code was fuel pressure low and during the time of trial and error on fixing things to see what the issue was the diesel fuel particulate clean light came up but it did not complete the cleaning process before the car konked out and the next day it would not restart after konking out. I've been told a million different possibilities but I've spent so much already that finances are tight at the moment so I'm unsure where to go from here, I've been offered a new engine for a reasonable price but I guess I'm nervous that if I go ahead with that option what if it doesn't fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

James C.
James C. · Captiva

Will a 2007 captiva plug nd go trailer wiring harness fitted a 2015 captiva

Lyn
Lyn · Captiva

Hi guys I have a 2012 Holden captive diesel. While driving there a grinding noise coming from the front right end u notice the noise when turning left or when the car bumping around! Any ideas?

yatping c.
yatping c. · Captiva

MY car walk away lock for keyless didn't work now

Kaytelyn P.
Kaytelyn P. · Captiva CG Series II (2011-2013)

Hi, is it normal for my 2011 series 2 turbo diesel to have the fan still running after I take the key out? It usually lasts a minute or so, thanks! Oh 6 diagnostics came up on computer when mechanic checked it over, one has something to do with intercooler!

Wilber
Wilber

Yes, if my daughter's is anything to go by.

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives

Select a listing for your question
Holden Captiva