Holden Combo XC (2003-2012)

Holden Combo XC (2003-2012) Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Mel

Melasked

Hi does anyone know if a holden combo van 2004 slide door fixed window if taken out would any vw slide windows or other makes fit? my dogs need airflow..not whirlys in roof a/c not powerful enough..thanks

Sharon P.

Sharon P.asked

what is the selling price on 2006 holden combo

Bior A.

Bior A.asked

i want buy cheap one from a dealer for $2500 did about 170KMS did 173441ks

Matrix

Matrixasked

I have a 2006 xc combo -is there a changeable fuel filter 'and where is it ? I gave full service and still having problems starting first thing of a morning.

Roger
Roger

Hi, Open the bonnet, secure up with the stay, open your arms a little and put them inside the engine bay, drop your right arm down .. there (!) you've probably touched the filter... easiest of all the vehicles I've owned to service. Filters can be cleaned I think if only lightly soiled ... but usually about $20 + to replace and a piece of cake to do so.
Sorry, not able to suggest remedy for starting. R

NZTraveler
NZTraveler

Petrol engine Holden Combo, fitted with the Z14XEP engine, the fuel-filter location is under the vehicle, attached to the undercarriage of the vehicle, Left-Hand-Side Rear, just before the Rear Tyre. You will need an special-hand-tool to remove the fuel-filter, the tool presses the filters holding-tabs in, to enable it's removal. Tool similar to this (link) http://maerkang.org/fuel-filter-pliers.html

toncar

toncarasked

Just bought a 2003 Combo XC that has the 1.6lt petrol engine in it. Finding no book available to do the simple things to it mechanically. Does anyone know what service repair manual to buy (brand & book number please)?

flamingrod
flamingrod

This might help, I have the same combo ,and I found by accident the combo is listed in the 97 barina gregorys service manual .
Other than that I use Google as the Holden dealer is pretty useless ,so just Google e.g. combo brake repairs and it will come up
hope this helps

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives

Other Vans