Holden Commodore VE

345 questions from our users

Callum M.

Callum M.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Does anyone know where the terminating resistors are for CAN Bus on a 2009 VE commdore?

Callum M.

Callum M.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Does anyone know where the terminating resistors for CAN Bus are located in a 2009 VE Commodore sedan?

Andrew G.

Andrew G.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

When my car sits in sun during summer and I start it the service light alarm comes on. Occasionally comes on if have heater on and turn right the service alarm comes on.

Apu M.

Apu M.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

holden ve 2007 stereo not working and ac ?

George K.

George K.asked

MY ve commordre wagg does it 2 fuses

William M.

William M.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

How to tell if drivers door actuator fuse is blown

William M.

William M.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

How can I tell if the fuse for the drivers door actuator is blown ?

hale t.

hale t.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Heya, why does a holden commodore ve turn off when driving?

Nicole

Nicoleasked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Hi I have a 2011 series 2 sport wagon and my ABS LIGHT/stability control comes on and clunking in the breaks dose anyone know how I would go about fixing the problem.

glen s

glen sasked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

how do you replace (remove) the stability control/sp switch in the center console (front of gear stick)

Paul C.

Paul C.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

My be SV6 cranks but will not start , I've tried a petrol soaked rag in the throttle body and it starts , what's wrong with it.

Glenn M.

Glenn M.asked

best fuel?

Jake D.

Jake D.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Hi guys I have a 2007 ve omega and I have power in the interior but the motor will not start

Jarradbec

Jarradbecasked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Hey everyone what does SPT mean on the dash of a ve omega 2008. Came on and went off also stability control light is on help plz

Nicole A.

Nicole A.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Does anyone know about the omega series 2 wagon 2011 . Are they any good just about to buy one, second hand.

Mizzd

Mizzdasked

Hi i have a 2010 ve ss v8 sports wagon
The last owner changed the battery now none of the gauges work or any console lights is there a fuse i can check if so where is it in boot fuse box or under passangers door or under bonnet

Mizzd

Mizzdasked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Hi 2010 ve ss sports wagon just changed battery no no dash light fuel gauge nothing please help

Leanne

Leanneasked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Rough start on cold mornings.
My Ve Calais starts rough on cold mornings only does it for about 30 seconds then comes good. Doesn’t do it any other time only cold mornings

steven stettaford

steven stettafordasked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

all the power windows & power mirrors want work have chequed every thing it a ve commodore

Jack S.

Jack S.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

I was putting on an amplifier into my car this morning...an when i went to start up the car...wont start n no lights showing inside...why?

Other Wagons