Holden Commodore VF

163 questions from our users

Sandra Hunt

Sandra Huntasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

I have a 2010 Holden SSV wagon is it true that the engine light can come on if the boot release is not working manually is it reading into the computer that something is wrong

Alex

Alexasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

What fuses do I need to replace in my 2015 v6 vf for headlights. I don’t have low or normal. I have replace globes but still isn’t working. Will it be relay?

Clayton K.

Clayton K.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Can someone tell me what type of plugs the 12 volt plugs under the console lid, and under the air con controls in my VF redline are?, what devices can be plugged into them?, thankyou

Clayton K.

Clayton K.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

This probably will sound like a silly question, but what can be plugged into the 12 volt plugs in in the centre console, and under the air con controls in my VF redline?, what type of devices or leads do they accept?, i have never really worried about them till now

Trisha C.

Trisha C.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Hi Good Day i have vf commodore 2015 model sedan my battery new alternator is 2nd hand while my engine is on 14.5. Then drop to 12.3.please help what is problem

KATHY SPITERI

KATHY SPITERIasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

What does it mean when a Battery with the numbers 14.9 comes up on the instrument panel?

Stew

Stewasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

I've had a flat battery in my vf Calais and now my radio/ infotainment centre doesn't work?

Grant

Grantasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

i have an occasional chime sound in my VF SV6, Can anyone tell me what this might be, Thanks Grant.

GlenF

GlenFasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Hi. I recently purchased a 2017 VF SV6 Series 2 sedan. The car only has the one key.
My question is, how do you open the car if the car locks whilst the key is in the vehicle?

Michael012

There are various online forum reports of VF Commodores (particularly the wagon) self-locking with the keys left inside the vehicle. Without access to a spare key the local auto club or a locksmith would then be required. Perhaps you could discuss this problem with Holden. You may be able to turn off the auto lock function in the MyLink settings? Otherwise always keep the key in your pocket (which is what I always do)!

Sheena W.

Sheena W.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Has anyone upgraded their MyLink system because it is crap? I’ve been quoted $3800 for an Alpine system. I just want any system with ApplePlay but they are telling me I will lose some functions, such as heated seats.

Johns

Johnsasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Cant open boot on vf .no clicking sound nothing, on remote or on door button.Had a look inside engine bay fuse box but fuse not there?

Lainie J.

Lainie J.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

My battery is dead and the radio won’t turn on after jump start has a fuse blown?

Roger V.

Roger V.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

where are the battery fuses on my VF commodore

Ryan.h

Ryan.hasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Weres the cig liter fuse

Joe

Joeasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Why my vf clubsport drian over night and its a new battery

Josephine B.

Josephine B.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

How many km do i have when fuel light flashes?

Michael012

Just checked my VF owners handbook which only refers to warnings for fuel level 'low' and 'very low' but not the amount of fuel left. The distance to empty should be displayed on your trip computer and will depend on current fuel consumption. I fill up as soon as possible after the first warning and avoid the second warning!

Gary R.

Gary R.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Changed out battery ,,now air con & climate control leds not working ?

Gavin S.

Gavin S.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

My dash needles for all gauges no longer illuminate and are therefore hard to read what could be the cause all gauges are illuminated just not the needles ?

John G.

John G.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Hey. Just need to replace a hose on or near the fuel tank, so to make this inquiry easy, say I needed to replace a fuel pump (pick up, whatever it is) in the tank, how long would it take to do. Because it looks like the exhaust system, tailshaft, etc. needs to come out just to be able to take the fuel tank out. So I'm just chasing roughly how many hours it would take.

Sarah E
Sarah E

Approximately 6 months if your attempting to do it yourself buddy. Where tf is Brian.

Alec H.

Alec H.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

just changed battery in the car how do i turn the radio on from a blank screen