Holden Commodore VS

4 questions from our users

Sara A.

Sara A.asked

Commodore VS (1995-1997)

I have a 95 VS Calais, the last couple of months, the dash lights have started to flicker and some times the engine will cut out.. I have replaced the battery and the alternator with brand new ones.. And the problem is still continuing..

Anyone else having or have had this issue, or any ideas on what the problem may be?

David

Davidasked

Commodore VS (1995-1997)

My brake light stay on when my turn on my headlights l change the back headlight globe. Can you help me .

Sarah E
Sarah E

Are you sure? How can you see your brake lights while you're in the car turning on your headlights?

Red

Redasked

Commodore VS (1995-1997)

My brake lights come on when i turn my headights on. I have taken out the fuse and the brake lights still come on. They flicker after a bit and then turn off. When i press the brake pedal the parker lights come on. With the fuse out for the brakes the parkers dont come on. Any help greatly appreciated.

brian
brian

That seems like it's extremely likely to be a electrics problem. As it's difficult to find electrode faults so i would recommend to take the car to a holden australia workshop or even better - perhaps a reasonable auto electrician workshop may be able to help.
I also found ultratune auto service centres experts at diagnosis and repairs of faults

Danni

Danniasked

Commodore VS (1995-1997)

I'm having problems with my vs commodore when I get to 60km my revves go stupid and I notice today that my radio light is fading in and out does anyone know what is wrong with my Lola?

Stephen D
Stephen D

Check battery terms are tight. Check earth strap on wiring loom at relevant points. Are not loose n clean fuses n all the above.

Other Sedans