Holden Commodore ZB (Wagon) RS

Holden Commodore ZB (Wagon) RS (2017-2021)

Also referred to as: Holden Commodore ZB (Wagon) RS 2020 and Holden Commodore ZB (Wagon) RS 2022.

3.6

• Features
Talia

TaliaSydney, NSW

Great Car Crap service

Took my car for under warranty repairs and service at Paul Wakeling Holden in Campbelltown. They had the car all day when they rang me to tell me it needs new engine and wont be able to do it for another 3 weeks. To my surprise when I went to pick it up, they charged $400 for a service and would not give me the car back unless I paid.

Why would any mechanic complete a service on an engine when it needs to be replaced. As I said, the car is amazing (minus the engine replacement) but the service from the Holden Dealer is just disgusting, even the attitude whilst talking to the staff was 0/10.

Purchased in February 2020 for $21,000.00.