Holden Commodore

Holden Commodore Questions & Answers (page 2 of 41)

VE, VZ, VY, etc...

814 questions from our users

William M.

William M.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

How can I tell if the fuse for the drivers door actuator is blown ?

GlenF

GlenFasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Hi. I recently purchased a 2017 VF SV6 Series 2 sedan. The car only has the one key.
My question is, how do you open the car if the car locks whilst the key is in the vehicle?

Michael012

There are various online forum reports of VF Commodores (particularly the wagon) self-locking with the keys left inside the vehicle. Without access to a spare key the local auto club or a locksmith would then be required. Perhaps you could discuss this problem with Holden. You may be able to turn off the auto lock function in the MyLink settings? Otherwise always keep the key in your pocket (which is what I always do)!

Sara A.

Sara A.asked

Commodore VS (1995-1997)

I have a 95 VS Calais, the last couple of months, the dash lights have started to flicker and some times the engine will cut out.. I have replaced the battery and the alternator with brand new ones.. And the problem is still continuing..

Anyone else having or have had this issue, or any ideas on what the problem may be?

Jen

Jenasked

Commodore

Which models are rear wheel drive?

Michael012

All Commodore models are rear wheel drive although there was an Adventra V8 wagon version in the early 2000's which was all wheel drive. There are no front wheel drive variants.

Shellharbour F.

Shellharbour F.asked

Commodore VZ (2004-2006)

having promblems with vz 2005 commodore sometimes i go to start it and theres nothing its like the immoblize is on buy the time i mess around with the key trying to get to flashing pad lock off i go to start it then it sounds like its a flat battery
some people are telling me i have to get the key re coded and some are saying its the battery

Chooks
Chooks

Check the earth connections.

hale t.

hale t.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Heya, why does a holden commodore ve turn off when driving?

Nicole

Nicoleasked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Hi I have a 2011 series 2 sport wagon and my ABS LIGHT/stability control comes on and clunking in the breaks dose anyone know how I would go about fixing the problem.

glen s

glen sasked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

how do you replace (remove) the stability control/sp switch in the center console (front of gear stick)

Davovxss

Davovxssasked

Commodore VX (2000-2002)

I have a vxss, where is the starter motor ?

Sheena W.

Sheena W.asked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Has anyone upgraded their MyLink system because it is crap? I’ve been quoted $3800 for an Alpine system. I just want any system with ApplePlay but they are telling me I will lose some functions, such as heated seats.

Mike K.

Mike K.asked

Commodore VT (1997-2000)

hey ppls.. when i go to start my vt it wont start nothing at all?? ive got blinkers headlights and stuff but nothing on the Cluster my trip meter doesnt even show ive got a new battary but still no start does anyone have any Ideas as ive just plced 6 more mths of rego on it and now its just sitting for the last 2 mths....

Brian.s

Brian.sasked

Commodore

Which commodore model was the first to have the thermostat located at the back of the motor?

Johns

Johnsasked

Commodore VF (2013-2017)

Cant open boot on vf .no clicking sound nothing, on remote or on door button.Had a look inside engine bay fuse box but fuse not there?

Paul C.

Paul C.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

My be SV6 cranks but will not start , I've tried a petrol soaked rag in the throttle body and it starts , what's wrong with it.

Glenn M.

Glenn M.asked

best fuel?

Tessa H.

Tessa H.asked

Commodore VX (2000-2002)

My Dad has a 2002 Holden Berlin's and he says it has a hum noise coming from the right hand side back wheel area. It is only noticeable when excelerating.
Does anyone know what it could be the trouble.
TESSA.

Jake D.

Jake D.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Hi guys I have a 2007 ve omega and I have power in the interior but the motor will not start

Peter S.

Peter S.asked

How much to fix my roof lining in my VX R8 2001 Clubby

Jarradbec

Jarradbecasked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Hey everyone what does SPT mean on the dash of a ve omega 2008. Came on and went off also stability control light is on help plz

Nicole A.

Nicole A.asked

Commodore VE (2006-2013)

Does anyone know about the omega series 2 wagon 2011 . Are they any good just about to buy one, second hand.