Holden Frontera

Listing monitored by Holden

48 questions from our users

Glen C.
Glen C.asked

Hi I have a 2001 Holden Frontera I only paid $700 with 9 months rego and the only thing I replaced on it is a starter motor and an exhaust O2 sensor when you put mud tires on it it uses a bit more fuel but normal tyres not so bad taking it four-wheel driving Melbourne to and back about 4 times this car is absolutely incredible tough as nails highly recommended p.s. I literally hit everything on the road pot holes puddles this thing's unstoppable the only bad thing about it is the fuel tank is on the back passenger side in the middle would have been better under the back of the car to give it more clearance when four wheel driving

Steven S.
Steven S.asked

I have a 2000 Holden frontera 4x4 I have notice the Engine light only comes on when I tried to use the air conditioning why is that and when I taken the negative cable off the battery to reset the computer the engine light stays off as long as I don’t use the air conditioning how can I fix this and I’ve also noticeThe cruise control doesn’t work how can I fix it and on my dashboard the green light which flickers I understand it’s for the use of 4x4 but it should not be showing if I’m not using it can someone help me with these issues or how can I fix them but everything else works perfectly I can go into 4x4 and drive nice it’s just that light doesn’t seem to turn off but everything on the vehicle runs nice no issues just those three issues I have

Benn D.
Benn D.asked

where is the thremostat placed

Ricky

jay
jayasked

whats the economy like on a 99 Frontera

Clint

They drink like a drunken sailor.
Expect around 12-14l per 100km city cycle.

Shannon M.
Shannon M.asked

Hi there I am won't to know how much wood a gearbox be worth for a 4 weal drive Holden Frontera 2001 model

Duncan I.
Duncan I.asked

1995 Holden Frontera SWB 2L. Can I unplug engine Warning light from flashing? I've modified the car. I cant get rid of it

Robert
Robertasked

My grandaugher's 2000 Frontera drops out of top gear (auto). The local automatic specialists has completely rebuilt the gearbox and replaced the electric selector (cost heaps). But it still drops out. The weird bit is though it can drive perfectly for over 100 ks and tends to drop out in exactly the same locations.

andy v.
andy v.asked

Hi, where would I find the purge valve on a 1995 Holden Frontera?
2.0 litre x20se I think
A photo or a detailed area on where to look would be great

Karen D.
Karen D.asked

Can anyone tell me if I can put a 1999 engine straight into 2000 frontera

Toby B.
Toby B.asked

Will 99 model frontera auto gear box match a early 2000 model and if yes what about most other parts ??

Raymond M.
Raymond M.asked

How to adjust timing from 19° to 10°

Raymond M.
Raymond M.asked

Does anyone know how to adjust the timing on a frontera v6 mk, the timing is set at 19° i wish to set it at 10°

Kelly C.
Kelly C.asked

How much oilI do I put in my Holden frontera SE

Carol C.asked

Hi there, hoping someone can tell me if I can use the parts on Holden Frontera 2001 onto 2000 model? much appreciated.

Clint

Hi Carol. It is my belief that most parts are interchangeable between the various models. I own a 2002 model. The one thing that I know to look out for is that earlier models have a vacuum operated 4WD system with the later models having an electrically actuated system. Thus anything associated with the 4WD actuation and management will be different between the two systems. Which parts will you be replacing ? Cheers. Clint.

Carol C.

Hello Clint, thank you so much for the information, really appreciated. I need to replace the left indicator part, do you think they will fit? Thank you.

Karen D.
Karen D.asked

Anyone know where I can get a good replacement engine from for my 2000 frontera. I live in the Gold Coast.

Ray F
Ray Fasked

Has anybody got a side window glass for this vehicle?

Alan C.
Alan C.

Would like to know were fuel pump relay and fuse for a 1997 Holden deisal frountere are thankyou

Tobias D.
Tobias D.asked

How and what do I do when I want it put my frontera 2001 into 2wd? I wouldn't have a clue how it should be before I change it or after

Shaz
Shaz

If you are in tod you need to be going slower than 60k/h and just turn knob to 2wd the lights on dash should show only two green lights down bottom if you are on 4L you need to stop and put car in neutral and then turn back to 2

Sf....
Sf....asked

HI i recently purchased a frontera but is not not changing gears when in drive can anyone think of what could be? besides replacing gear box

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives

Other Midsize / Medium SUVs