Online, Branches
See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Holiday Coast Credit Union? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    Brendanq
    BrendanqCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible customer service

Excessive high fees for accessing own personal information.

Rang and requested old statements, was told they would charge hourly a very high fee to find this for me, up to 3 times higher then another financial institution fee, and also $2 a page!

When asked how many hours it would take and I got told they can't tell me that. No effort was made at all to assist me or provide the information I needed. The staff member was dismissive, unhelpful and a bit rude.

For a credit union that talks about how they put their customer first, they have not with me.

I emailed them a complaint and they didn't bother replying.

Give these guys a skip.

Ideal for personal service

My husband and I joined Holiday Coast when the ANZ closed their facilities at Stroud. We have enjoyed many dealings with HCCU and couldn't be happier with the friendly and attentive service from the staff. We will continue to bank with HCCU as long as they remain in the business.
    reliable