Listing monitored by Holiday Rental Specialists

• Trip Completed Yes (31) · No (32)
  • Ease of Booking

Worst Vacation Rental Ever

Ease of Booking

Do not book through Holiday Rental Specialists

Stayed at Palm Oasis in Gerringong over Christmas 2021. Property is run down. For e.g. The Shade cloth on deck is gone, fly screens broken, towels provided had bleach stains, WiFi broken, ants inside and up walls, place was tidy but not clean - bathroom floors and living room still dirty on arrival. Called Holiday Rental Specialists throughout stay and received no action. Have been offered a $150 voucher to use with them which is not reasonable compensation.

Trip Completed Yes

Mr Mrs Wales
Nic
Nic

Never book with company - beware as they advertise on Air BnB

Booked a holiday for a group of us but was cancelled due to lockdown. Company unwilling to provide same accommodation for same price or offer refund. Buyer beware as this company also advertises on Air BnB. Worst customer experience ever.

Don Kedic
Don KedicIllawarra, NSW

Great stay!

Always great to support local Bowral bussines, especially other comrads in the fight against the so called vaccine. Really enjoyed me stay. 10/10 would recommend. There was a bit of mold though.

Do not book with “a perfect stay”

This company will not provide a refund on accommodation impacted by border closures due to COVID. They cannot provide the service they advertise and then they keep your money, providing a 12 month credit only. It is profiting off a pandemic and very poor form. I recommend you use anyone but this company

Sandra
Sandra

This information has previously been provided, I have spoken to a manager in your organisation last week and the person who booked on my behalf has already been contacted.
I am unsure why your company systems are not up to date.

Piecevcake
PiecevcakeAuckland

Perfect site for hosts to list - scammy bookers won't touch it

If they stick by the contract and don't allow hosts to be blackmailed by scam bookers who try to extort money they have contracted to pay, this is the place to list your quality destination. Hopefully you will get bookings from people who aren't opportunist scammers trying to get money back which they contracted to pay.

Guest ServicesHoliday Rental Specialists

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience with Holiday Rental Specialists and felt safe and protected under our management, it’s one of our top priorities. Thank you for the feedback.

HRS has rectified my issues

A couple of months ago, I wrote a very negative review when I had to cancel my booking due to COVID restrictions, and I was unhappy with the response from HRS via booking.com. HRS has now been in touch to rectify my concerns and I’m now completely happy with the solution offered to me and with the excellent communication from Sarah. I’ve been offered a credit note and a discount on my original booking for a future date. Thank you Sarah for your help and I’m very happy that HRS has obviously been listening to their customers and it appears they are making changes to their policies. (If I could find my original review, I’d edit it, but I can’t locate it.)

Lynette Booth
Lynette BoothSydney, NSW

Do not book with them - read reviews

In covid times this company will not give you a refund and when you move to another property they charge a fee
Reading the reviews I will never book through a management agent again.
Greedy people who did not think their clients may need the refund

Jessie
Jessie Sydney, NSW

Poor covid policies

Very poor response received to our request for a refund given present covid lockdown in sydney. Would recommend not booking with such inflexible and unreasonable operators in the current climate.

very good customer service

customer service was great they refunded my money due to covid lock down and was very good with me and understood where i was coming from also gave me a discount when i booked 2 months ago will book again with them a++++++++++++

Guest ServicesHoliday Rental Specialists

Hi Norm, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back into one of our holiday homes in the future!

Holiday Rental Specialists

Beautiful farmhouse in a gorgeous location.

My family booked a 3 night stay at Mayfield Farm south of Nowra. We couldn't fault anything. Booking was easy and we were contacted to make sure everything was as expected. The property was clean and contained everything needed for a short stay.

Will definitely book this property again.

Ease of Booking

Poor accommodation, poor management

Zoe
Zoe
Guest ServicesHoliday Rental Specialists

Hi Zoe, we believe $350 compensation was satisfactory and we will always hold guests to account for damage.

Lynn
LynnSydney, NSW

Final Destination

I booked a family get together for a special milestone Birthday celebration which suddenly became an unlawful gathering due to the Covid19 outbreak. At that point I believed there would be no refund and all was lost. I emailed Holiday Rental Specialists and received an encouraging email from Sarah and from that point forward I felt very confident my deposit and booking were in good hands. After booking the accommodation in August 2019 we finally had my celebration in March 2021 and it was a truly memorable one. Thank you Holiday Rental Specialists for honouring my booking and seeing me through some very difficult times. Special thanks to Sarah.

AmandaSydney