Listing monitored by Holiday Rental Specialists

• Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking
Ric
RicSydney, NSW

Beautiful farmhouse in a gorgeous location.

My family booked a 3 night stay at Mayfield Farm south of Nowra. We couldn't fault anything. Booking was easy and we were contacted to make sure everything was as expected. The property was clean and contained everything needed for a short stay.

Will definitely book this property again.

• Ease of Booking
  • Incentivised Review No
BBC
BBCSydney, NSW

Bookings.com (as the point of contact) are impossible to contact and could be part of an ID theft scam

Having already paid for the accomodation, I have been asked for images of my credit card and the CCV number, as well as an image of my drivers licence. My concern is that this is all that is needed to completely steal my ID. Bookings.com have ignored my communications and all I can get in touch with is overseas call centres. Everything about them looks dodgy. Holiday Rental Specialists have been much better to deal with, once I was able to contact them. My suggestion is to avoid Bookings.com, who are only acting as an middle man, bumping up the prices and not doing anything in return that I can see.

gadget709765
gadget709765sydney

Poor housekeeping, empty toilet roll upon arrival, dirt on sheets (During Covid) - tilbury breeze, culburra beach.

Andrew