Listing monitored by Holiday Rental Specialists

• Trip Completed Yes (10) · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking
Don Kedic
Don KedicIllawarra, NSW

Great stay!

Always great to support local Bowral bussines, especially other comrads in the fight against the so called vaccine. Really enjoyed me stay. 10/10 would recommend. There was a bit of mold though.

Piecevcake
PiecevcakeAuckland

Perfect site for hosts to list - scammy bookers won't touch it

If they stick by the contract and don't allow hosts to be blackmailed by scam bookers who try to extort money they have contracted to pay, this is the place to list your quality destination. Hopefully you will get bookings from people who aren't opportunist scammers trying to get money back which they contracted to pay.

Guest ServicesHoliday Rental SpecialistsSend a private message

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience with Holiday Rental Specialists and felt safe and protected under our management, it’s one of our top priorities. Thank you for the feedback.

HRS has rectified my issues

A couple of months ago, I wrote a very negative review when I had to cancel my booking due to COVID restrictions, and I was unhappy with the response from HRS via booking.com. HRS has now been in touch to rectify my concerns and I’m now completely happy with the solution offered to me and with the excellent communication from Sarah. I’ve been offered a credit note and a discount on my original booking for a future date. Thank you Sarah for your help and I’m very happy that HRS has obviously been listening to their customers and it appears they are making changes to their policies. (If I could find my original review, I’d edit it, but I can’t locate it.)

very good customer service

customer service was great they refunded my money due to covid lock down and was very good with me and understood where i was coming from also gave me a discount when i booked 2 months ago will book again with them a++++++++++++

Guest ServicesHoliday Rental SpecialistsSend a private message

Hi Norm, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back into one of our holiday homes in the future!

Ric
RicSydney, NSW

Beautiful farmhouse in a gorgeous location.

My family booked a 3 night stay at Mayfield Farm south of Nowra. We couldn't fault anything. Booking was easy and we were contacted to make sure everything was as expected. The property was clean and contained everything needed for a short stay.

Will definitely book this property again.

Ease of Booking
Lynn
LynnSydney, NSW

Final Destination

I booked a family get together for a special milestone Birthday celebration which suddenly became an unlawful gathering due to the Covid19 outbreak. At that point I believed there would be no refund and all was lost. I emailed Holiday Rental Specialists and received an encouraging email from Sarah and from that point forward I felt very confident my deposit and booking were in good hands. After booking the accommodation in August 2019 we finally had my celebration in March 2021 and it was a truly memorable one. Thank you Holiday Rental Specialists for honouring my booking and seeing me through some very difficult times. Special thanks to Sarah.

Under Oath
Under OathSydney, NSW

Jennifer is outstanding to deal with

We had a slight issue but Jennifer from claims department was very apologetic and upstanding and fixed our issue promptly we will definitely be participating with our next accommodation stay.

Guest ServicesHoliday Rental SpecialistsSend a private message

Hi Under Oath, we are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience with our team member Jennefer, and she was able to assist and rectify the issue you had. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Rented numerous times from Holiday Rental Specialists

My family and I have rented a number of properties in Bowral, Mittagong and Culburra. We love this company, from the easy booking process, to the email communication and access details, through to the absolutely gorgeous properties, that are exactly as photographed. All properties have been immaculately presented and clean, with all the amenities that you would require for a weekend or a longer holiday.

Trangy
TrangySydney, NSW

Excellent value

The property was clean and very comfortable. Staff was amazing. The team went over and beyond to help make our stay enjoyable. I highly recommend Holiday Rental Specialists for holiday accommodation!!

Guest ServicesHoliday Rental SpecialistsSend a private message

Hi Trangy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We are so glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay and found the service to be amazing. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Happy Review

I am VERY surprised at these negative comments.I have had the BEST service from Rena and Cameron at Holiday Rental Specialists. Friendly, warm and they were able to retrieve an enormous additional cost when I booked with a website, bringing the booking down to a REASONABLE amount.
The property we booked looks great and we are looking forward to being with our friends there in a few weeks. So a huge thank you to HRS!
I shall be definitely popping in to say hi to thank Rena and Cameron personally when there.
Annie

Fabulous experience

Our experience with Holiday Rental Specialists was fantastic, was so easy to organise! Had to ring and check some needs at the accommodation, nothing was a problem for the helpful staff member. The property was beautifully clean and provided everything we expected and more!

Can't wait to book my next holiday with them!

Hi Jo C,
Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience with our guest services team and enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again!

Jackson D
Jackson DSydney, NSW

Lovely Woman on the phone

I am a little bit confused by all of the comments that are below... Unless the company has changed hands they are absolutely lovely to deal with... after months of being locked up at home they couldn't have made the experience easier to organise our long awaited getaway! The property was perfectly clean and appreciated the extra gesture on arrival.
Just to some people reading the reviews - need to take into consideration the detrimental affect that COVID has had on the travel industry. This company has done nothing different to any other travel company in Australia. This is unprecedented times that we are faced with!! Can't wait to book my next holiday, just wish that their houses were not so expensive...

Find out how Holiday Rental Specialists compares to other Booking Services

Best weekend - thanks to the team and owner!

Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeAccommodation
troch
trochSydney, NSW

Awesome service

We had a big problem with the place we booked and called HRS. They acknowledged, understood, and offered options straight away. They then found a great alternative for us in about 10 mins

Michael S.