Holiday2Go

Listing monitored by Holiday2Go

4.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (8) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Very professional service , totally very happy

My partner And I bought the $299 package from jessica.
The package arrived on time. We made a booking on behalf of our friends who just got married. Like the fact that the vouchers are fully transferable.

Trip Completed Yes

This was our first booking

This was our first booking with holiday2go. They made the process very easy and we’re always available with a quick reply when I had questions.

We stayed at the Bali sea escape beach club. The property was great and the staff were friendly. Nice quite spot on the water with a good bar and restaurant.

Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.Sydney, NSW

I found them on Facebook

I stumbled across Holiday2go on Facebook.

We stayed for 4 nights in the “Victoria’s At Ewingsdale” by redeeming our Holiday2go vouchers. We only paid for two nights and stayed for four nights.

The property was surrounded by 4 acres of beautiful garden. The rooms were very spacious with a balcony. The staff were extremely friendly.

We still have 5 vouchers which we are planning to redeem later this year.

Janish
JanishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cairns Holiday

Made an equiry with them some time last year but did not take it further keeping the travel restrictions in mind.

They kept calling me occasionally to check if I had made up my mind. I finally made a decision and bought their $185 pack (without the international offer) as we are still skeptical about traveling to Thailand or Bali.

We now made a booking for four nights in Cairns in August this year. They had more than a few options and it took us less than 20 minutes to complete the booking. Happy.

Booking Services

Find out how Holiday2Go compares to other Booking Services

Dave r.
Dave r.South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient

I used these Holiday2go vouchers which I received from a friend who is a real estate agent. I rang their 1300 number to make a booking and they were very efficient. Their prices are pretty competitive.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Car Hire
Annette S.
Annette S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Gold Coast Holiday

My partner bought the membership last year but we had to wait until it was safe to travel. We booked an apartment on the surfers paradise where we had to only pay for our meals (about $120/day). Plenty of savings no doubt.

We are keen on going to Perth later this year provided there no new travel restrictions.

GREAT PRICE AND SERVICE

I purchased the $299 package from these guys and received 10 accommodation vouchers which can be used across multiple destinations. They have also sent me a voucher which gives me access to popular golf courses across the country. Can’t wait to redeem them. GREAT service .5 stars.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Jitender
JitenderSydney, NSW

This is Perfect - Holiday2Go

Responded to their ad on Instagram. One of their sales reps contacted me and offered these vouchers for $249. The good thing is they are valid for 18 months. Received the pack today. Looking forward to a much-needed holiday, wish me luck and keep you posted.