Holiday2Go

Holiday2Go

Listing monitored by Holiday2Go

3.8
  • Trip Completed Yes (7) · No (6)
  • Ease of Booking
Would never recommend
Would never recommendMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad service

None of the properties on the Gold Coast are available anymore. Ive tried for pt Macquarie and nothing available. No response
Keep being told they will get back to me but don’t. Now they answer but don’t talk on there end
This company is dodgey and it wouldn’t recommend them. Will be going to consumer affairs

TLC
TLCVictoria

Not worth it

Customer service was terrible, couldn’t use vouchers at any time we wanted to. We tried to book using them 3 times and was told no and now they’re expired. Waste of money. Just book direct through the hotels

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Didn't say there is a age group for these packages

Couldn't go my mum was not in the age group

Amy E.
Amy E.Sydney, NSW

Friendly Service

Friendly service, details all covered during the consult and everything thoroughly explained. Everything was so smooth.
Opportunity to ask questions was also provided before signing up. Looking forward to going on my trip to the Gold Coast next year.

Alexzander P.
Alexzander P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The lady-Celina ?

The lady-celina ? From the very first conversation Celina was polite helpful and very professional. I was surprised how quick and easy it was to book a holiday and was happy with the price, good value for money.

Kellie
KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Savings

We got the holiday2go vouchers from our solar company as a signing up bonus.

We simply had to call their 1300 number to make a booking two weeks prior. Booking confirmation took 36 hours (which was ok).

We stayed at the Marina Shores on Airlie beach. The property was just a min away from beach and had great views.

We also have a 7 night Bali voucher which will be redeemed soon

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Absolute Fake !!

There hotels are never available to 2 adults & 2 Children

They just keep making excuses

Decent Savings

Was skeptical at first but have been using these vouchers frequently for my short stays in Brisbane. Decent savings. The only glitch is some of their properties have a minimum 2 nights stay.

Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.Sydney, NSW

I found them on Facebook

I stumbled across Holiday2go on Facebook.

We stayed for 4 nights in the “Victoria’s At Ewingsdale” by redeeming our Holiday2go vouchers. We only paid for two nights and stayed for four nights.

The property was surrounded by 4 acres of beautiful garden. The rooms were very spacious with a balcony. The staff were extremely friendly.

We still have 5 vouchers which we are planning to redeem later this year.

Janish
JanishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cairns Holiday

Made an equiry with them some time last year but did not take it further keeping the travel restrictions in mind.

They kept calling me occasionally to check if I had made up my mind. I finally made a decision and bought their $185 pack (without the international offer) as we are still skeptical about traveling to Thailand or Bali.

We now made a booking for four nights in Cairns in August this year. They had more than a few options and it took us less than 20 minutes to complete the booking. Happy.

Dave r.
Dave r.South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient

I used these Holiday2go vouchers which I received from a friend who is a real estate agent. I rang their 1300 number to make a booking and they were very efficient. Their prices are pretty competitive.

Annette S.
Annette S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Gold Coast Holiday

My partner bought the membership last year but we had to wait until it was safe to travel. We booked an apartment on the surfers paradise where we had to only pay for our meals (about $120/day). Plenty of savings no doubt.

We are keen on going to Perth later this year provided there no new travel restrictions.

Aiden M.
Aiden M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Telemarketer Lied/Misled

Jitender
JitenderSydney, NSW

This is Perfect - Holiday2Go

Responded to their ad on Instagram. One of their sales reps contacted me and offered these vouchers for $249. The good thing is they are valid for 18 months. Received the pack today. Looking forward to a much-needed holiday, wish me luck and keep you posted.