Holiday2Go

Holiday2Go

Listing monitored by Holiday2Go

3.8
  • Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (6)
  • Ease of Booking
Would never recommend
Would never recommendMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad service

None of the properties on the Gold Coast are available anymore. Ive tried for pt Macquarie and nothing available. No response
Keep being told they will get back to me but don’t. Now they answer but don’t talk on there end
This company is dodgey and it wouldn’t recommend them. Will be going to consumer affairs

TLC
TLCVictoria

Not worth it

Customer service was terrible, couldn’t use vouchers at any time we wanted to. We tried to book using them 3 times and was told no and now they’re expired. Waste of money. Just book direct through the hotels

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Didn't say there is a age group for these packages

Couldn't go my mum was not in the age group

Kevin Varma
Kevin VarmaSydney, NSW

Epic Holiday

My friend and I booked this Perth-Melbourne trip for mid 2021 but COVID & border closures postponed it twice and finally until June 2022.

The change was easy and the staff at holiday2go were helpful. We finally ticked off one from our “bucket list”.

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Airlie beach accommodation

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Absolute Fake !!

There hotels are never available to 2 adults & 2 Children

They just keep making excuses

Very professional service , totally very happy

My partner And I bought the $299 package from jessica.
The package arrived on time. We made a booking on behalf of our friends who just got married. Like the fact that the vouchers are fully transferable.

• Trip Completed Yes

This was our first booking

This was our first booking with holiday2go. They made the process very easy and we’re always available with a quick reply when I had questions.

We stayed at the Bali sea escape beach club. The property was great and the staff were friendly. Nice quite spot on the water with a good bar and restaurant.

GREAT PRICE AND SERVICE

I purchased the $299 package from these guys and received 10 accommodation vouchers which can be used across multiple destinations. They have also sent me a voucher which gives me access to popular golf courses across the country. Can’t wait to redeem them. GREAT service .5 stars.

This’s prefect!!

I have been buys these membership in Bulk in many years now as a reward for my customers.
I have never received so many positive reviews as I have in last month so either there are some great deals there if holidays are what we all need.
Thanks to the holiday 2 Go team for taking great care of our customers.

• Incentivised Review No

Got the piece of mind I needed

Telemarketer rang me and sounded a little too good to be true so rang their office and spoke with a lovely girl called Anne, she was very patient and accommodating and gave me the piece of mind I needed.

deepak v.
deepak v.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Deal.

Received my $249 silver package along with the 7 nights Gold Coast Voucher. We just made a booking at one of their affiliated properties on the Whitsundays for Feb 2022.Decent Savings

Brett B.
Brett B.Sydney, NSW

Really good customer support

Rang twice re some questions and customer service was extremely accommodating. They also directed me to links I was unaware of with great savings so no complaints from our end.

Aiden M.
Aiden M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Telemarketer Lied/Misled

dinesh p.
dinesh p.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect travel voucher

At first we were so confused when we received all the Travel Vouchers in the mail. We rang the 1300 and a girl by the name of Rain not sure if right spelling but she was awesome and booked me and my family in and then went on and showed me the savings compared with other travel websites just so I knew that I was getting a good deal. Cant thank Rain enough and if I spelt the name wrong sincerest apologies but thank you once again