Holiday2Go

Holiday2Go

Listing monitored by Holiday2Go

4.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.Sydney, NSW

I found them on Facebook

I stumbled across Holiday2go on Facebook.

We stayed for 4 nights in the “Victoria’s At Ewingsdale” by redeeming our Holiday2go vouchers. We only paid for two nights and stayed for four nights.

The property was surrounded by 4 acres of beautiful garden. The rooms were very spacious with a balcony. The staff were extremely friendly.

We still have 5 vouchers which we are planning to redeem later this year.

Janish
JanishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cairns Holiday

Made an equiry with them some time last year but did not take it further keeping the travel restrictions in mind.

They kept calling me occasionally to check if I had made up my mind. I finally made a decision and bought their $185 pack (without the international offer) as we are still skeptical about traveling to Thailand or Bali.

We now made a booking for four nights in Cairns in August this year. They had more than a few options and it took us less than 20 minutes to complete the booking. Happy.

Dave r.
Dave r.South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient

I used these Holiday2go vouchers which I received from a friend who is a real estate agent. I rang their 1300 number to make a booking and they were very efficient. Their prices are pretty competitive.

Annette S.
Annette S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Gold Coast Holiday

My partner bought the membership last year but we had to wait until it was safe to travel. We booked an apartment on the surfers paradise where we had to only pay for our meals (about $120/day). Plenty of savings no doubt.

We are keen on going to Perth later this year provided there no new travel restrictions.

Booking Services

Find out how Holiday2Go compares to other Booking Services

Jitender
JitenderSydney, NSW

This is Perfect - Holiday2Go

Responded to their ad on Instagram. One of their sales reps contacted me and offered these vouchers for $249. The good thing is they are valid for 18 months. Received the pack today. Looking forward to a much-needed holiday, wish me luck and keep you posted.