Holiday2Go

Holiday2Go

Listing monitored by Holiday2Go

3.8
  • Trip Completed Yes (12) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking
Amy E.
Amy E.Sydney, NSW

Friendly Service

Friendly service, details all covered during the consult and everything thoroughly explained. Everything was so smooth.
Opportunity to ask questions was also provided before signing up. Looking forward to going on my trip to the Gold Coast next year.

Kevin Varma
Kevin VarmaSydney, NSW

Epic Holiday

My friend and I booked this Perth-Melbourne trip for mid 2021 but COVID & border closures postponed it twice and finally until June 2022.

The change was easy and the staff at holiday2go were helpful. We finally ticked off one from our “bucket list”.

Alexzander P.
Alexzander P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The lady-Celina ?

The lady-celina ? From the very first conversation Celina was polite helpful and very professional. I was surprised how quick and easy it was to book a holiday and was happy with the price, good value for money.

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Airlie beach accommodation

Kellie
KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Savings

We got the holiday2go vouchers from our solar company as a signing up bonus.

We simply had to call their 1300 number to make a booking two weeks prior. Booking confirmation took 36 hours (which was ok).

We stayed at the Marina Shores on Airlie beach. The property was just a min away from beach and had great views.

We also have a 7 night Bali voucher which will be redeemed soon

Decent Savings

Was skeptical at first but have been using these vouchers frequently for my short stays in Brisbane. Decent savings. The only glitch is some of their properties have a minimum 2 nights stay.

Very professional service , totally very happy

My partner And I bought the $299 package from jessica.
The package arrived on time. We made a booking on behalf of our friends who just got married. Like the fact that the vouchers are fully transferable.

• Trip Completed Yes

This was our first booking

This was our first booking with holiday2go. They made the process very easy and we’re always available with a quick reply when I had questions.

We stayed at the Bali sea escape beach club. The property was great and the staff were friendly. Nice quite spot on the water with a good bar and restaurant.

Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.Sydney, NSW

I found them on Facebook

I stumbled across Holiday2go on Facebook.

We stayed for 4 nights in the “Victoria’s At Ewingsdale” by redeeming our Holiday2go vouchers. We only paid for two nights and stayed for four nights.

The property was surrounded by 4 acres of beautiful garden. The rooms were very spacious with a balcony. The staff were extremely friendly.

We still have 5 vouchers which we are planning to redeem later this year.

Janish
JanishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cairns Holiday

Made an equiry with them some time last year but did not take it further keeping the travel restrictions in mind.

They kept calling me occasionally to check if I had made up my mind. I finally made a decision and bought their $185 pack (without the international offer) as we are still skeptical about traveling to Thailand or Bali.

We now made a booking for four nights in Cairns in August this year. They had more than a few options and it took us less than 20 minutes to complete the booking. Happy.

Dave r.
Dave r.South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient

I used these Holiday2go vouchers which I received from a friend who is a real estate agent. I rang their 1300 number to make a booking and they were very efficient. Their prices are pretty competitive.

Annette S.
Annette S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Gold Coast Holiday

My partner bought the membership last year but we had to wait until it was safe to travel. We booked an apartment on the surfers paradise where we had to only pay for our meals (about $120/day). Plenty of savings no doubt.

We are keen on going to Perth later this year provided there no new travel restrictions.

GREAT PRICE AND SERVICE

I purchased the $299 package from these guys and received 10 accommodation vouchers which can be used across multiple destinations. They have also sent me a voucher which gives me access to popular golf courses across the country. Can’t wait to redeem them. GREAT service .5 stars.

This’s prefect!!

I have been buys these membership in Bulk in many years now as a reward for my customers.
I have never received so many positive reviews as I have in last month so either there are some great deals there if holidays are what we all need.
Thanks to the holiday 2 Go team for taking great care of our customers.

• Incentivised Review No

Got the piece of mind I needed

Telemarketer rang me and sounded a little too good to be true so rang their office and spoke with a lovely girl called Anne, she was very patient and accommodating and gave me the piece of mind I needed.